5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There certainly was no rhyme or reason that I could figure why there were a number of us that ordered trucks (even back as far as November) were never built.

Really hoping for the bunch that got bumped to ‘22’s will be somewhere at the front of the line. That would only be fair.
I’ve been wondering about this too. My hunch is that there are some special parts (or special programming) required to make them compliant in Canada, which require special runs in the factory. Maybe those particular parts are ordered in such small quantities that they are hard to find.
If that’s the case, then it may not allow for putting the kicked-over Canadian orders at the front of the line.

Croaker

Reaction score
After “escalating” my 2021 Bighorn order, I got an email from FCA on 8/17 which said…

At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Ram 1500 have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon….

… I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

No further information or updates from FCA, but I got a call today from my dealer saying my truck was in final inspection. However, I am still unable to pull up a build sheet or window sticker ??

My dealer told me it will take three weeks to ship to California.

Last edited:

brenan00

Reaction score
After “escalating” my 2021 Bighorn order, I got an email from FCA on 8/17 which said…

At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Ram 1500 have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon….

… I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

No further information or updates from FCA, but I got a call today from my dealer saying my truck was in final inspection. However, I am still unable to pull up a build sheet or window sticker ??

My dealer told me it will take three weeks to ship to California.
It’s on the way. Fantastic, have fun. Now don’t become like me. I tried getting into the Union Pacific site, I was able to get a login through my company but when I got to the page to put your vin in, it needed another password probably for dealers. Then when it got on the boat, I started tracking the ship. It took 3 weeks to Hawaii, hopefully yours get to California fast, maybe 2 weeks, it has 2 more train rides before you see it. Have fun

Croaker

Reaction score
It has to be one of the last ones built. The 2022‘s are supposed to start production soon.

Hey, my son and his family were just visiting Hawaii. They got home yesterday.
AC5715CD-3C5F-42F6-86EF-93F65D1C3006.jpeg 9C5413AE-BECA-4236-97C9-7B856D39D03D.jpeg

brenan00

Reaction score
It has to be one of the last ones built. The 2022‘s are supposed to start production soon.

Hey, my son and his family were just visiting Hawaii. They got home yesterday.
View attachment 103497 View attachment 103498
Nice, I hope they enjoyed their trip like you will enjoy your truck. Ours is getting PPF, ceramic paint and windows this weekend.

wintaborn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a firm build date on a 2022 truck yet? I thought first ones were supposed to start rolling off the line on the 25th....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the 2022 discussion is going on here. Latest/best information is they're starting on 9/1...but I'm still assuming it's more like 9/6.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
FYI, the RAM trucks website now has some info on the 2022 ProMaster van. I know it isn't quite what we're all looking for but it does have some "official" info on UConnect 5 and RAM Connect. Hopefully the 1500 info/configurator hits soon!

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Finally got my built sheet. Still no window sticker.
**What does “D1 to D regress” mean ?

Just found this… not good news it seems but it might explain it

skeletta

Reaction score
so my dealer just told me that my 2021 Rebel is built but moved into storage because of a chip shortage. I had a ETA of Aug 28 and now they are saying sometime in september. It's a canadian bound Rebel. Toronto, Ontario to be exact. Anyone have any experience with this?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so my dealer just told me that my 2021 Rebel is built but moved into storage because of a chip shortage. I had a ETA of Aug 28 and now they are saying sometime in september. It's a canadian bound Rebel. Toronto, Ontario to be exact. Anyone have any experience with this?
Wow, can’t say I’ve heard of this yet. That sucks. It does seem to confirm my suspicion that there’s something “special” about the Canadian trucks that is harder to come by, though.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Not a fan of them building trucks they can’t finish. I don’t like the idea of my truck potentially sitting in a field, baking in the sun for months ::cough::f150s::cough:: being lived in by mice, waiting for something they knew they didn’t have when they started it.

Be better than Ford, Ram.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
And here I thought I was smart ordering a Ram while I wait the next 3-4 years for my Cybertruck reservation to come due. 🤣
I'll be putting in my reservation for MY24 RAM electric as soon as it's available. So far it's the only one claiming similar range to the Cybertruck

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are the codes I have saved for reference:
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available (Vin # assigned at this point)
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are the codes I have saved for reference:
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available (Vin # assigned at this point)
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled
Damn! Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
just joined. had a 1995 Ram that the ECU died and so I ordered a new 1500 bighorn.
Dealer said order should go through as a 2021. What do you all think?
or am I screwed.
waiting on a vin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online