5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you. New to the form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want to join up, just PM me your VIN with order date and trim level. I will add you to the list.

ski107

Reaction score
Strange, my 2022 was ordered in Maximum Steel and FCA accepted that order in the 3rd week of June.
Fwiw my 2022 Laramie could not be ordered in max steel second week of July, had to go with Granite. Configurator wouldn’t let dealer pick it

SeaSkag

Reaction score
Fwiw my 2022 Laramie could not be ordered in max steel second week of July, had to go with Granite. Configurator wouldn’t let dealer pick it
I had that problem trying to order white. Had to order granite but had the dealer make a note that "Customer prefers white if available." Then when I got an updated POC with my VIN on it, it showed I was able to get white.

Although... with the way things have been going, I'm not holding my breath for white. lol

stembridge

Reaction score
Aaron just let me know that the truck arrived today! He's out this weekend, so no pics yet, and all I need now is to know when the PDI will be done so I can make travel arrangements. (edit: he said it will be done Monday). So I ended up being 7 weeks and a few days from order to delivery (that's on a Classic - not trying to rub you '22 DT folks' nose in it or anything!).

es

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Aaron just let me know that the truck arrived today! He's out this weekend, so no pics yet, and all I need now is to know when the PDI will be done so I can make travel arrangements. (edit: he said it will be done Monday). So I ended up being 7 weeks and a few days from order to delivery (that's on a Classic - not trying to rub you '22 DT folks' nose in it or anything!).

es
Congrats! So glad your truck made it!

greenlawnracing

Reaction score

es
What a class act. Off this weekend, but reaching out because he knows the customer is anxious

Ramontario21

Reaction score
We both have to settle for Granite… but hoping we see our truck before end of September?!?!
yh

brenan00

Reaction score
Look what they were going to do if we decided not buy.
They call it what it is, Dealer Mark Up.

Attachments

• DealerMarkUp.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

stembridge

Reaction score
Got up at 3am this morning and drove 10 hours to Mark Dodge to take delivery! Aaron was simply great to work with (he's the short guy)!

IMG_5234.jpeg

I took a bunch of pics, but will only include this one extra, mainly because I got photobombed...

IMG_5238.jpeg

Literally as I pulled up in my rental car, a guy was walking over to check the truck out and I got my first complement before I even bought it!

I'll have a nice, easy drive up the Natchez Trace tomorrow to finish the break-in period, then the mods start.

es

stembridge

Reaction score
For those of you dealing with Mark Dodge, Aaron said their corporate email system has been really flakey the past couple days and emails coming in are intermittent. If you haven't heard from your contact, you might try calling....

es

Nova90

Reaction score
Got up at 3am this morning and drove 10 hours to Mark Dodge to take delivery! Aaron was simply great to work with (he's the short guy)!

View attachment 103103

I took a bunch of pics, but will only include this one extra, mainly because I got photobombed...

View attachment 103104

Literally as I pulled up in my rental car, a guy was walking over to check the truck out and I got my first complement before I even bought it!

I'll have a nice, easy drive up the Natchez Trace tomorrow to finish the break-in period, then the mods start.

es
Congrats....nice to finally see Aaron!

stembridge

Reaction score
First mod even before I got home with the truck… stopped at a tire shop and had them swap my tires over to my new wheels:

IMG_5268.jpeg

Averaged 23.7 MPG over 627 miles and am quite happy with that. A good bit of that was on the Natchez Trace, where the speed limit is 50 (which I observed). Still on my first tank of gas, with about 110 miles range remaining.

IMG_5269.jpeg

Now that I'm home, the first order of business is to wash all the bugs off the grille!

Since this officially brings my order > delivery journey to an end, I will bid you all adieu, and wish you a speedy journey with your own purchases. Thanks for letting a DS guy hang out with you for a while! I'll be over in the 4th Gen forum from here on out.

es

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First mod even before I got home with the truck… stopped at a tire shop and had them swap my tires over to my new wheels:

View attachment 103208

Averaged 23.7 MPG over 627 miles and am quite happy with that. A good bit of that was on the Natchez Trace, where the speed limit is 50 (which I observed). Still on my first tank of gas, with about 110 miles range remaining.

View attachment 103209

Now that I'm home, the first order of business is to wash all the bugs off the grille!

Since this officially brings my order > delivery journey to an end, I will bid you all adieu, and wish you a speedy journey with your own purchases. Thanks for letting a DS guy hang out with you for a while! I'll be over in the 4th Gen forum from here on out.

es
Very nice! That's a great looking truck that I know you'll enjoy.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 103208

View attachment 103209

es

Wheels and tires look great on there, and always love that color! Great looking truck!

ny2az

Reaction score

View attachment 103208

View attachment 103209

es
l like the wheels ... good choice ...

Jay905

Reaction score
Well, I honestly had doubts that my truck would ever get built despite being given a build date of August 19th earlier this month. Well, surprise surprise when I called the dealer yesterday he said my truck was in paint already and I just got alerted from crypto stickers that the build sheet was available. Too bad I can’t just drive down and get it from the plant as it’s only 3hrs away!

Users who are viewing this thread