5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was hoping someone in here can give me a timeframe on how long it took their truck to finish from the trim build stage. According to Ram Chat that is the status of my truck as of this morning. No dealer ETA.
Only 2-3 days depending on if you get body vendor stuff

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that's news. They're now showing a 2022 startup (for DT's) on 8/7? It was previously 7/26.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else tracking this tropical storm that is heading directly for Mark Dodge?
When I contacted Aaron after the previous flooding in Lake Charles, he said the dealership is at one of the highest points in town. I guess nothing is completely safe along the Gulf shore, but it did sound like they have some protection from a storm surge/flooding.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was hoping someone in here can give me a timeframe on how long it took their truck to finish from the trim build stage. According to Ram Chat that is the status of my truck as of this morning. No dealer ETA.
Dang, I ordered a week before you and have almost the same build (EcoDiesel instead of Hemi and Off-Road Group instead of Protection Package, no Night Package) and I don't have a build sheet yet. Even have the same color paint! Maybe the seats slowed me down. I got the Indigo Frost.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I'm holding on to my current truck...because I also see the same with the push back on production of the 2022 models.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

brenan00

Reaction score
Great for you, I ordered the day after you on May 4th, and I am told they are still gathering parts.
Enjoy and have fun.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Aaron at Mark Dodge, can you believe it?! 😆
Actually not sure I can, lol. I ordered almost a week before you and looking at your dates must have been going down the line with you hand in hand! I’m guessing they forgot my truck at the lot cuz I still don’t have a window sticker and ram chat yesterday said they were waiting on more trucks to ship out with. Come back and pick me up! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread