5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Texted my salesperson and got an estimated build date of ~7/8 - seems kinda far out to know, but hopefully? The order will have sat for over 10 weeks prior to build if that is the case. Having ordered BUG, who knows what ship date will look like

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha thank goodness no, but that does suck for somebody (and everyone behind them).
I am finally in the shipping stage but ram chat said that more than likely they’re waiting to ship my truck when there are enough other trucks to go with it as there is not an ETA to dealer yet.
what I heard from that is not enough of you people ordered from Aaron at Mark Dodge! Haha

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All the other Mark Dodge orders, how long did it take for Aaron to get your vehicle once it shipped from the plant? I know they give a 1-3 week window but I think I’ve seen 10 days from people in the past?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All the other Mark Dodge orders, how long did it take for Aaron to get your vehicle once it shipped from the plant? I know they give a 1-3 week window but I think I’ve seen 10 days from people in the past?

Yep, about 10 days for mine from window sticker to delivery to Aaron.

Fabman75

Reaction score
Texted my salesperson and got an estimated build date of ~7/8 - seems kinda far out to know, but hopefully? The order will have sat for over 10 weeks prior to build if that is the case. Having ordered BUG, who knows what ship date will look like
When and what trim did you order?

Users who are viewing this thread