5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day!! ...it will be 6 months to the day that i walked into a RAM dealer and ordered my truck. and i'm still waiting. might have a pizza party to celebrate.
You’ve got more patience than I think I could have, and it’s great that your patience is about to be rewarded. Congratulations!

When can we come over for the pizza party? No pineapple, please.

Nova90

Reaction score
Got the crytpostickers update this am & now have a window sticker! It is generating on the Chrysler window sticker link, but not on the Dodge one. I also had to refresh the page twice before it appeared on the Chrysler link.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
You’ve got more patience than I think I could have, and it’s great that your patience is about to be rewarded. Congratulations!

When can we come over for the pizza party? No pineapple, please.
Pineapple is good on pizza especially with jalapenos! It's called the "sweet heat" here.

rsgard

Reaction score
Build sheet appeared today

Does the Bed Utility Grp show on the build sheet? I tried to add it after order a couple weeks ago but it isn't on the list.

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah i am bummed myself. I thought I had maybe gotten lucky but apparently the reports of only Limiteds and TRX getting BSM is accurate. unless you ordered like the first week of March or sooner. seems like Mid march up until today no big horns or laramies are getting BSM unfortunately. I test drove a Big Horn without the BSM and it does have small corner mirrors for monitoring blind spot, and with the incentives I locked in and the way the market is trending im probably gonna still buy this one.
Where did you read reports of Laramie's and Big Horns not getting BSM after mid March?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Where did you read reports of Laramie's and Big Horns not getting BSM after mid March?
They got rid of the Level 1 and 2 packages, and replaced them with Level A and B. The only difference is the Level A and B do not include the BSM. You can't add BSM to a Big Horn or Laramie right now.

El_Draque

Reaction score
Build sheet appeared today

Does the Bed Utility Grp show on the build sheet? I tried to add it after order a couple weeks ago but it isn't on the list.
my build sheet shows:

- Bed Utility Group
- Pick-Up Box Lighting
- Mopar Spray in Bedliner
- Mopar 4 Adjust. Cargo Tie Down Hooks

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine just says bed utility group. It’s one of the top things as soon as you get to optional equipment listings

rsgard

Reaction score
my build sheet shows:

- Bed Utility Group
- Pick-Up Box Lighting
- Mopar Spray in Bedliner
- Mopar 4 Adjust. Cargo Tie Down Hooks

Mine just says bed utility group. It’s one of the top things as soon as you get to optional equipment listings
I guess that means I didnt add it in time, guess ill be adding the rails later.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s weird that some people posted earlier in my build stage that they were able to add features after initial order. I tried and my friend who owns the dealership told me flat out that he’s never seen anybody able to do that. This was before they even had parts to build my truck. He said that if I really wanted he’d order me another truck and keep my build for his lot. Obviously I decided that I was just second guessing myself. The salesman went over everything with me theee times before he sent order in. The only thing that went wrong for me is I couldn’t get the red accents with the night package. I’m sure you’ll still love your truck. All that stuff can be added just a little more money. Talk to your dealer and see if he can work with you and bundle that stuff together for the same as what the option would have cost you. He should make an attempt to make you happy

alpha_brit

Reaction score
They got rid of the Level 1 and 2 packages, and replaced them with Level A and B. The only difference is the Level A and B do not include the BSM. You can't add BSM to a Big Horn or Laramie right now.
Does anyone know for sure what this means for trucks previously ordered with Level 2 and/or BSM? I'd rather not spend the next couple months looking forward to a truck I'll never own due to safety enhancements I ordered being left off as if it didn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread