5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

space4092

Reaction score
Finally! My build sheet popped up today! Yahoo! Yippe! 🍾🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Also talked with ram chat: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At RAM, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!
Awesome! that should move along quick now!!1

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally! My build sheet popped up today! Yahoo! Yippe! 🍾🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Also talked with ram chat: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At RAM, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!
Congratulations! 🎉

By the way, you put the wrong date for the build sheet in your signature: should be May 13, not April 13.

heliinstructor

Reaction score
Finally! My build sheet popped up today! Yahoo! Yippe!

I’ve been stuck in the same stage for over a month!

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition

Limited2021

Reaction score
This sucks. My truck in done and delivered to "truck jail" which is only 3 hours away. Its been there for a week now and I can't get it! Got one more week of sitting there before they can do anything to get it... Here I thought waiting for it to be built was the hard part. Try knowing that its done and still not being able to get it. Sorry Canada guys maybe not quite as bad as you have it I guess.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two fob idiots!!!!!! My god. Your getting two fobs. Holy crap. Cancel your order if u have to wait a few weeks for a second fob. You guys are really killing me with this stupidity. Everyone will get two fobs. Everyone.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2 fobs are nice. We will all get them. Doesn’t matter to me if I get one with delivery and one shortly after. I’ve had my truck for over a year and my second fob has never been used. Not sure why everyone is making such a big deal if they only get one
Because my wife drives the Ram too and all the settings are programmed to her Fob. It’s just a convenience I guess. Maybe the solution is not to let the wife drive the Ram😆

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely need two fobs but they will not make us wait long for the second fob

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two fob idiots!!!!!! My god. Your getting two fobs. Holy crap. Cancel your order if u have to wait a few weeks for a second fob. You guys are really killing me with this stupidity. Everyone will get two fobs. Everyone.

Yikes calm down, everyone knows their getting 2 keys. People were telling you why they preferred having 2 key fobs, after you questioned why anyone would want 2 so badly.

Interesting to call people idiots for answering a question you asked.
Definitely need two fobs but they will not make us wait long for the second fob

Let's hope so, do any of us really know that? Think they will use chips towards finishing trucks first, or key fobs for those waiting?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I’m moving along but I’m in D1 now over a week. I’m bringing Silverado in to dealer on Monday so I’ll be driving my wife’s Durango till rebel comes in. I’m getting top dollar for my trade. Don’t want to screw things up with that. Only thing is I’m gonna lose my old blue and yellow ny plates. I really don’t like the new white ones

ben b

Reaction score
Got some great news today - my truck is built and now just awaits transport to Northern Cal!

For all those still waiting to get out of D1... I know how you feel. Keep the faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/