5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

madmax2425

Reaction score
Talk to ram chat today truck is built order on 3/26/21 estimated ship date 5/20/21

Last edited:

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
brother I started a thread about that because I ordered night edition with black red interior. When I got my build sheet through dealer I got bumped to black. There’s a guy in that thread that is saying he has black and red leather with night package. I posted a copy of my build. I figured by now he would have posted some pics. I don’t want to insult the guy but he must either have vinyl interior or he doesn’t have night edition. I’ll take the black skid plate over the red accents anyway. Your truck is gorgeous brother. Lots is luck

bazz

Reaction score
brother I started a thread about that because I ordered night edition with black red interior. When I got my build sheet through dealer I got bumped to black. There’s a guy in that thread that is saying he has black and red leather with night package. I posted a copy of my build. I figured by now he would have posted some pics. I don’t want to insult the guy but he must either have vinyl interior or he doesn’t have night edition. I’ll take the black skid plate over the red accents anyway. Your truck is gorgeous brother. Lots is luck
When I was putting it together I tried to get some red inside as well but was told that the Night Edition only came with the all black interior. It still looks good though and once I saw it for real I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I was worried it would be too much black but it's not.

Chuck19

Reaction score
1) What changes was everyone making?
2) Was there an extra charge to make changes or was it just the price difference?
Oh and most importantly, does making a change restart your wait (especially with the shortages, I don’t want to get pushed back in line and lose features)???

If anything I’d upgrade my gear ratio from 3.21 to 3.92 on the off chance that I’d ever need it. Before I ordered I read that the 3.21 saves MPG but after additional reading it seems that the MPG savings are basically negligible.

4) Is it possible to change gear ratios on a 4x4 after market? I’m assuming that answer is yes, but how much of a cost is it for a mechanic to do that?
I added anti slip diff to mine and it was no additional cost. Do the gear swap now because after the fact will cost thousands and most likely have issues. I will say on the 3.21 vs 3.92, I have 3.21 and ordered that again because my buddy has the 3.92 on stock tires, I have 33”s and I average city and hwy 17.5he averages 13.5. 4 mpg adds up over time so if you don’t need 3.92 on a regular basis then I would stick with 3.21.

I have even gotten as high as 20mpg on hwy when he says the best he has seen is 17.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the rebel. I am getting out of a 2020 rat z71 after only one year. I will miss the duramax mpgs but that’s it. I wanted a gas truck anyway. I sit in truck a lot and diesel shouldn’t idle for long

nmajor18

Reaction score
I ordered '21 Billet Silver Limited Night Edition on 4/17/21 and had Vin# on 4/21/21. I am VIN 800855. No update on build date yet.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
I ordered 3/10 and my vin is 746319, still in D hell, but expected as I’m in Canada. Takes for f n ever.

Edit: disregard, checked ram chat tonight and it’s being scheduled. Asked when the status changed and it was April 29, which means D1 for me baby. Maurice also said next up is frame stage! Might have a truck by June!!! Slightly excited now. Order to D1 was 7 weeks and 1 day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 1500 limited on 2/21/21. Build sheet popped up about a week ago. Ram chat 2 weeks ago confirmed D status and that it could take 6-8 weeks to build and ship. Window sticker now up. Emailed Phillip at Bud Clary today and he says it's in Berkeley, IL and arrival date is as soon as 5/11 to Auburn, WA. Does that mean my baby is done being built?! Does that EDD of 5/11 sound legit? That would put it at about 2.5 months from VON to delivery, which seems about par, but bc I was getting conflicting info prior to this 5/11 delivery date I thought I'd reach out you guys before potentially getting my hopes up...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
If you have a window sticker, it is built and in at least KZ status (shipping).

morttt

Reaction score
Limited 4x4 with Technology and L1 (driver assists - read: lots of chips). Ordered 2/22, D on 2/25, D1 on 4/16. Just found out started build on 5/1,Trim stage today (+10 weeks exactly)

I'm in Northern California. Anyone have a timeframe from build start to delivery in NorCal? Leaving for summer vacation 6/12. Fingers seriously crossed.

nmajor18

Reaction score
Just checked with Ram Cares and they told me "parts are being assembled" so no ETA yet...

JBV

Reaction score
GM at dealership took my call first thing in morning and changed my order to Level 2 from 1 group. said it was no problem. obviously the truck isn't far enough along yet. so my wife will get the dual climate control which will avoid some conflicts and the heated seats and steering wheel will be the ultimate in luxury. i'm told the steering wheel is a godsend when you have it.

Threeper88

Reaction score
Can your dealer track your truck's shipping whereabouts? My dealer said they don't have that ability and will only be able to give me update if/when Ram gives them info. Which doesn't seem to happen frequently. My eta is 5/7-5/24
Yes they can. Phillip Olsen updated me as the truck moved west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online