5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup. Still stuck in d limbo. I just asked ram chat about them not building 21 models much longer and she said if anything were to change that dealer would contact me

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine went D1 8 weeks to the day after order. Coming up on 9 weeks no new movement...
Just got this one from Ram Chat: “I am showing parts have been gathered and the vehicle should be entering the build process soon.”

I'm not holding my breath, and reached out to the dealer for a possible “D1”. 🤨🧐
Dealer just confirmed! Estimated ship date 5/11! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

McHouck

Reaction score
Finally! RAM chat says my truck is "in the paint stage at this time. " however, when I spoke with my SA, she says her inquiry shows it's in framing, which is before paint. So anyone know what's up? At least it's moving ahead. Ordered 3/12. VIN - 744940.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

space4092

Reaction score
@GadgetMason

Does your window sticker and build sheet show up?

I am still curious when the windows sticker is supposed to show up. I thought before it was going to get shipped.

I read in this forum that build sheet means that it is built is that correct?

My build sheet showed up on April 30 and the estimated delivery date was April 30, but no update from the dealership and no window sticker.

Just got an update from the dealership it's in JB - Body vendor (Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off-site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.)

With that in mind looking more like the end of May for arrival at the dealership. :(

Last edited:

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@GadgetMason

I am still curious when the windows sticker is supposed to show up. I thought before it was going to get shipped.

My build sheet showed up on April 30 and the estimated delivery date was April 30, but no update from the dealership and no window sticker.

Just got an update from the dealership it's in JB - Body vendor (Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off-site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.)

With that in mind looking more like the end of May for arrival at the dealership. :(
I'm betting they build this week to make the ship date, but happy with D1.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@GadgetMason

Likely build this week. Build sheet after build is completed. Window sticker shows up after sent to shipping (KZ status).

Some trucks will await shipping in shipping purgatory.... No WS until actual shipping status.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow ram is doing pretty good for themselves. Lots of orders. Lots of rams. Funny cause I drive a Chevy now and always have to fly by the dodges and fords. I’m hoping it’s just that they really aren’t stepping on the pedal. I’m going from the 3.0 Duran ax to the 5.7 etorque. I just hope that she performs as good as my wife’s Durango r/t with the hemi

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can your dealer track your truck's shipping whereabouts? My dealer said they don't have that ability and will only be able to give me update if/when Ram gives them info. Which doesn't seem to happen frequently. My eta is 5/7-5/24
Well...Phillip Olson has been able to tell me where it is. Gotta think he's got some way of knowing that! I'm not pestering (as far as I know), and he's updated me every few days or so. Steady progress from Sterling towards Seattle.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a beauty. Hey did you get all black interior???

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am exactly one month behind as far as order date. I’m still in d hell

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup. Still stuck in d limbo. I just asked ram chat about them not building 21 models much longer and she said if anything were to change that dealer would contact me
If they've already accepted the order, they wouldn't finish them out?

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Ordered 1500 limited on 2/21/21. Build sheet popped up about a week ago. Ram chat 2 weeks ago confirmed D status and that it could take 6-8 weeks to build and ship. Window sticker now up. Emailed Phillip at Bud Clary today and he says it's in Berkeley, IL and arrival date is as soon as 5/11 to Auburn, WA. Does that mean my baby is done being built?! Does that EDD of 5/11 sound legit? That would put it at about 2.5 months from VON to delivery, which seems about par, but bc I was getting conflicting info prior to this 5/11 delivery date I thought I'd reach out you guys before potentially getting my hopes up...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

GTLimited

Reaction score
If it's in IL (anywhere other than Sterling Heights, MI), it sure sounds like it's done and shipped. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread