5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Checked with both RamChat and Dealer. Both said it’s in final inspection. RamChat couldn’t give me a ship date. The dealer is still saying ship date 3/20. That’s tomorrow…….not likely. I’m happy with six weeks to final inspection status. Let’s hope the delivery goes smooth.

2021 10th Anniversary Limited Longhorn, 4X4, 5.7 bed, 5.7L Hemi eTorque, 3.21, Patriot Blue Monotone, Level 1 Equipment Gp, Body Utility Gp, Advanced Safety Gp, Technology Gp, Protection Gp, RamBox, MFT, 33 gal, Panoramic Sunroof

My thought is your not going to be shipping out tomorrow. Seems like getting things shipped out is a 1-2 week process depending on if going rail or by transport truck.

Gonzo2231

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealership that my truck arrived in NJ today from Michigan. My dealership now has to send down a cargo truck to pick it up and bring back to the dealership. Gonna have it any day now!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
well well well... ramchat has beat the dealer to telling me the good news!

"Congratulations the wait is over. Your 2021 Ram 1500 has been delivered to the Dealership 03/19/2021. Please reach out to your selling Dealer for further assistance."

You better call him and get pictures! Congrats on getting it

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thanks man! i'm waiting to hear back. he said he's going to let me know once he gets in. he must be taking a relaxing Friday haha

What did I tell you yesterday about RamChat and it still waiting for shipping but yet it is sitting out front of a dealership...RamChat and even the dealer is slow to the punch..haha

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
So looking over the most recent posts, am I right in thinking, when I ordered on 3/15, I’ll likely see a build sheet 4/15?
Mine was 5 weeks, I think the 84 hr work weeks they instituted are helping. Coming out of COVID everyone that was holding off on a truck hit the dealers. Special orders go to the head of the line. Good luck, it is worse than Christmas eve when I was 10! Now I am checking for a Window Sticker twice a day:giggle:

gobble9mil

Reaction score
I just checked with RamChat and mine is still in transit. Eileen (the rep) offered to send me the Owners Support email that also has my windowsticker and other information. 1st rep to even offer that to me (nice touch). View attachment 86235
I got this link a week ago, a day after window sticker came up. I asked for status / location, and they give me this to placate me. I’m actually impressed with what info you guys are able to get from Ram Chat. I get nothing more than generic copy and paste responses. Never a status code, location, nothing. You guys must have a way with them.

gobble9mil

Reaction score
well well well... ramchat has beat the dealer to telling me the good news!

"Congratulations the wait is over. Your 2021 Ram 1500 has been delivered to the Dealership 03/19/2021. Please reach out to your selling Dealer for further assistance."
Vinnie - what is your order date? Where did your truck travel to from the factory?

21bighorn

Reaction score
I got this link a week ago, a day after window sticker came up. I asked for status / location, and they give me this to placate me. I’m actually impressed with what info you guys are able to get from Ram Chat. I get nothing more than generic copy and paste responses. Never a status code, location, nothing. You guys must have a way with them.
I know EXACTLY what ur saying. Can’t get any info from anyone. So I started researching myself. My truck is finally built and now waiting for shipping to NC.

Users who are viewing this thread