5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SJC5

Reaction score
Mine was supposedly delivered to the rail yard in SE Pennsylvania yesterday too. Also hoping for Monday. Nov. rebates suck for the Laramie - $2k. No better than October.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Such a painful wait for mine.

It seems like it travels 1 state per day via rail. I’m in California... I have a long ways to go lol. In WY now.

pharmerrob

Reaction score
Dealer told me mine should land on their lot early this week! Thursday would be 14 weeks total since order. I might have a stroke if they don't call me today (Monday) or tomorrow. Or, my wife might ask me to stay somewhere else until it arrives she's so tired of me.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my Build Sheet today. 11-9-20

Order 9-30-20
VIN 10-20-20
Scheduling 10-30-20
Paint 11- 5-20
Build Sheet 11- 9- 20

ETA:
RAM Chat "being prepped for shipping" 11-9-20

Last edited:

trithumb

Reaction score
Dealer told me mine should land on their lot early this week! Thursday would be 14 weeks total since order. I might have a stroke if they don't call me today (Monday) or tomorrow. Or, my wife might ask me to stay somewhere else until it arrives she's so tired of me.
its crazy the variance of timelines. the one guy got his in 5 weeks. youre at 14

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its crazy the variance of timelines. the one guy got his in 5 weeks. youre at 14
The timelines are all over the place. I swear sometimes they get hung up on simple add-ons or features, then some people have a new truck in 5 weeks as youve mentioned. Its crazy. Although it seems the average is about 10-11 weeks.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I'm told it's either the Sunroof or Rambox. I would think that both of these would be done at the factory and if not would prolong D status and not JB, but I dunno.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm told it's either the Sunroof or Rambox. I would think that both of these would be done at the factory and if not would prolong D status and not JB, but I dunno.
I had a pano sunroof and no issues, others have had ramboxes and no issues. Maybe the combination was difficult for some reason?

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I had a pano sunroof and no issues, others have had ramboxes and no issues. Maybe the combination was difficult for some reason?

I dunno; seemed weird to me. Maybe it's the running boards then? I guess it doesn't really matter and it's only been 9 weeks so maybe I should stop being so impatient.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I dunno; seemed weird to me. Maybe it's the running boards then? I guess it doesn't really matter and it's only been 9 weeks so maybe I should stop being so impatient.
You might get some movement pretty soon. I hope you get something this week. Like an update that its been released!

Wch_chip

Reaction score
You might get some movement pretty soon. I hope you get something this week. Like an update that its been released!

Yeah, I just hoping it moves through shipping quickly to make up for it. :ROFLMAO:

trithumb

Reaction score
When I reach out they arent giving me any codes. Just said last week when I reached out that "they have gathered all of the build materials but no build date is set, check back next week"

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received update on mine. Its on track to get off the train at the port around 11/16. Another 7-10 days from there to the dealer. Hoping its on the lot after Thanksgiving but no big deal if it's not.

DLDiamondboy

Reaction score
sales guy told me it arrived at the rail yard for distribution to the dealer, hoping for Monday!
Ordered mine on 9-30-2020. In shipping status as of 11-6-2020. Arrival at dealer between 11-16 to 11-30. 2021 1500 Laramie, crew cab 4x4 5.7L eTorque ,Bright White, front buckets, mountain brown/Lt beige frost, U-connect 12" navi, trailer brake controller, Tech group, advanced safety group, Laramie level 2 and bed utility group.

du4life25

Reaction score
I ordered my Bighorn on 10/20. Received the VIN 10/21 and the build sheet 11/3. I just spoke with Ram Chat and they told me the truck was built 11/2 and shipped 11/4. It's scheduled to be delivered 11/17-12/01. Does this seem awfully quick or is just me?

bcpong

Reaction score
I ordered my Bighorn on 10/20. Received the VIN 10/21 and the build sheet 11/3. I just spoke with Ram Chat and they told me the truck was built 11/2 and shipped 11/4. It's scheduled to be delivered 11/17-12/01. Does this seem awfully quick or is just me?
wow that is super fast!

Mine went to JB last Friday after almost 7 weeks from order date. I'm now torn in that I don't want it to get here too quickly since the Nov incentives are so horrible. My guess though with shipping out to California is early Dec ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online