5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tjsadler

Reaction score
I order my truck September 18 and got my order sheet from the dealer but no vin
my order was to start being made October 1 but I have not received an vin who do I call
You can go to the Ram Trucks website and use the chat to inquire if you have your order number. If you're ordering an ecodiesel they were on a restriction until October but not necessarily October 1. Just sometime in October. I also ordered a couple weeks ago and no VIN yet.

doccase

Reaction score
You can go to the Ram Trucks website and use the chat to inquire if you have your order number. If you're ordering an ecodiesel they were on a restriction until October but not necessarily October 1. Just sometime in October. I also ordered a couple weeks ago and no VIN yet.
ok thank you

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received my VIN number. No window stickers shown on the websites referenced earlier. Look forward to seeing the sticker soon.

2shea

Reaction score
Received my VIN number. No window stickers shown on the websites referenced earlier. Look forward to seeing the sticker soon.
Might want to check your expectations on timing, I ordered 5+ weeks before you and still don't have a build sheet or window sticker :(

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might want to check your expectations on timing, I ordered 5+ weeks before you and still don't have a build sheet or window sticker :(
Hmmmmm. Well if my truck shows up before a PDF of my window sticker is available oh well. How long did it take you yo get your VIN?

tom318

Reaction score
Finally got it home! Overall the purchase went smooth. At the end like usual they try to play some rebate games and finance rates but after pushing back once it seemed like they weren’t going to bother trying to squeak any more out of me. Final truck numbers excluding fees and taxes.
msrp: 64845
Dealer discount to 57397
-2000 in rebates/coupons
And ended up with 0% for 60. Can’t wait to rack up the miles! Didn’t order any options that were new for 2021 so interior is the same as 2020. Maybe I’ll post a few more pics once the weather improves. 5EFD34C8-C496-4283-BD6A-5E2B7ED8578A.jpeg

2shea

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Well if my truck shows up before a PDF of my window sticker is available oh well. How long did it take you yo get your VIN?
I didn't ask my dealer about the order status for about 3 weeks after I ordered. At that point they had the VIN for me. Others have been saying the dealer can give it to you in a matter of days from when they put the order in.

MrB

Reaction score
Finally got it home! Overall the purchase went smooth. At the end like usual they try to play some rebate games and finance rates but after pushing back once it seemed like they weren’t going to bother trying to squeak any more out of me. Final truck numbers excluding fees and taxes.
Dealer discount to 57397
-2000 in rebates/coupons
And ended up with 0% for 60. Can’t wait to rack up the miles! Didn’t order any options that were new for 2021 so interior is the same as 2020. Maybe I’ll post a few more pics once the weather improves. View attachment 70487
Congratulations! Yes, I'm jealous since I ordered mine 3+ weeks before you, but very happy for you nevertheless.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't ask my dealer about the order status for about 3 weeks after I ordered. At that point they had the VIN for me. Others have been saying the dealer can give it to you in a matter of days from when they put the order in.
Yeah, my VIN was given to me 3 days after placing the order. Interesting.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer discount to 57397
-2000 in rebates/coupons
And ended up with 0% for 60. Can’t wait to rack up the miles! Didn’t order any options that were new for 2021 so interior is the same as 2020. Maybe I’ll post a few more pics once the weather improves. View attachment 70487
Great looking truck. Nice choice in color! Enjoy the ride. Of course the dealer had to try and haggle with you some more once it arrived though.. they wouldnt get the reputation they do if they didnt try that.

coconoco

Reaction score
Dealer discount to 57397
-2000 in rebates/coupons
Love the Color

1Zach1

Reaction score
RamChat told me it's been released by the plant (KZ) but they didn't have an arrival date and I had to talk to my dealer. I haven't heard from the dealer on it yet.

Cochise

Reaction score
I have not heard of any change in the status of my truck since a couple days after my order which was just over 3 weeks ago. Waiting sucks...

1Zach1

Reaction score
My window sticker also just popped into the system. I noticed the Bed Utility Group doesn’t list the deplorable bed step, thought it came with the BUG.

Bitta

Reaction score
On the website to build a new 2021, it does show the deployable bed step as part of the BUG and compatible with the MFT - no exclusion. On the 2020, you get an exclusion if you try to add the MFT with the BUG. Did they re-design the bed step? Hoping they did and the 2021 version is backwards compatible to the earlier models with the MFT.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered This Truck with the dealer on Sept 30th:

ETA Got my VIN from the Dealer on 10/20/20

Malodave

2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 - DT6P91 $47,830

28H Customer Preferred Package 28H $0
EXH 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Engine Gen 3 $4,995

250-Amp Alternator
800-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
Dual Rear-Exhaust with Bright Tips
EcoDiesel" Badge
GVW Rating - 7200 Pounds
Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling
Lower-Active Grille-Shutters

DFV 8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission $0
3.21 Rear Axle Ratio/ Electronic Locking Rear Axle $0
PXJ Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint $100
APA Monotone Paint $0
*GJ Leather Trim Bucket Seats $0
-X9 Black Interior $0
Five-Passenger Seating
SER Air Suspention 4 Corner $1805
NFF 33 Gallon Fuel Tank $445
UAX Uconnect 4c 12 inch LCD Screen w/Navagation $1395
MWH Rear Wheelhouse liners $195
GP1 Black Power Folding Tow w/360 Camera $445
MR7 Power Running Boards $995

ADE Cold Weather Group $235
Engine-Block Heater
Winter Grill Cover

AHC Trailer Tow Group w/ Brake Control $995
Trailer Brake-Control
Trailer-Light Check
Trailer Reverse Steering Control
Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Power Trailer-Tow Mirrors

AWL Off Road Group $840
Electronic Locking Rear Axle
Front Extra-Heavy-Duty Shock Absorbers
Front Suspension Skid-Plate
Fuel Tank Skid-Plate
Full-Size Spare Tire
Hill-Descent Control
"Off-Road" Decals
Off-Road Information Pages
Rear Extra-Heavy-Duty Shock Absorbers
Steering Gear Skid Plate
Tow Hooks
Transfer-Case Skid-Plate
275/55R20 OWL All-Terrain Tires

ALP Advanced Safety Group $1695
Adaptive Cruise-Control with Stop & Go
Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
Lane-Keep Assist
Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist with Stop
Pedestrian Emergency Braking
360º Surround-View Camera

ASH Night Edition $3495
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Accent-Color Premium Power Mirrors
Automatic-Dimming Exterior Passenger-Mirror
Black Exterior-Badging
Black Headlamp-Bezels
Black Interior Accents
Accent Color Premium Power Mirrors
Black Tubular Side-Steps
Body-Color Door Handles
Body-Color Front Bumper
Dual-Exhaust with Black Tips
Black Grille Surround
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Sport Performance Hood
20-Inch x 9.0-Inch Cast Aluminum Black Wheels

A67 Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group $3995
Automatic-Dimming Exterior Passenger-Mirror
19 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection
Foam Bottle Insert (Door-Trim Panel)
Heated Second-Row Seats
ParkSense® Front and Rear Park-Assist with Stop
Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Rear Under-Seat Storage Compartment
Remote Tailgate-Release
Rear 60 / 40 Folding Split Recline Seat
Tailgate Ajar Warning-Lamp
Uconnect® 12.0-Inch Display with Navigation

5N6 Easy Order $0
132 Zone-32 New York $0
4EA Sold Vehicle Special Order $0
YGE 5 additional Gallons of Gas $0
YHE 3 additional Gallons of Diesel ` $0
Destination $1,695
MSRP Total $71,155

Mods Planned:

Leer or ARE High Rise Cap
Aux Fuel Tank
Some extra LED lighting
Weathertech Floor Liners
On Board Air with a York 210 Compressor
Nathan Airchime K5LA Train Horns

Malodave

Last edited:

coconoco

Reaction score
Dealer Order 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 Export to Mexico
No luck with FCA chat, was told to call Mexico for information
Sale person print me a POC Prices Order Confirmation
Date Printed 2020-09-23
Estimated Ship Date 2020-09-12
Date Order 2020-07-06 year/month/day
Status KZ- Released by plant and Invoiced
It has all the bells and whistles, plus the HUD, Rear Mirror Camera and the trailer steering
Update msj from dealer, Truck on transit (train) schedule to arrive in Saltillo MX the 10/10/20 and 3 to 5 day to my dealer

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update msj from dealer, Truck on transit (train) schedule to arrive in Saltillo MX the 10/10/20 and 3 to 5 day to my dealer
Any specific reason yours is export to Mexico? Thought that was where the HD's were mfg'd? Looks like you were about 3 months total for the process. Longer than I had expected.

Users who are viewing this thread