5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

pillow popper

Reaction score
Finally got down to Lake Charles a little over a week ago to pick it up. My wife and I went on to spend two nights in New Orleans before returning to NC. Overall, the factory order process through Mark Dodge was A+.

The truck itself is awesome. I’ve driven many trucks over the years for work, but this is the first I can call my own and it certainly is. I don’t know how many night edition crew cab tradesman’s with the 6’4 bed, 33 gal tank, and blind spot are on the roads, but I’m guessing very few. It’s been fun watching y’all get your trucks, too - Egret, you’re almost there! See y’all in the other threads!

Home and already a little dirty ✅
32CD30EA-7E03-4063-B7B7-1C33DA98D30F.jpeg

Egret

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! You finally got it. It looks good, and you had a nice 300+ mile drive back home. How do you like it?
Drive was easy... the truck is awesome. Got a LineX spray-in bed liner this morning. Likely going to install my tonneau cover tomorrow... the Gator SR1 Pro Roll-Up.

Users who are viewing this thread