5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Options not available on Rebels?

How do you know the Advanced Safety Package is ‘coming soon’ to the Rebel (or Rebel 12)? You have an ‘inside’ to Ram? ...or maybe you are speculating, like I’ve had to do.

He provided the link to the ability to build one with that option package (in Canada).

Technically, you can ‘build’ an imaginary Rebel on the Canada Ram Internet site with the Advanced Safety Group, but there is no way you can actually order one, or have the assembly plant build one. None have ever been built. Rebels with the Advance Safety Group do not exist. Hopefully soon! But not yet. My question was to the person that indicated on this forum that Ram would be offering Rebels with the ASG.

I don't think there was any more evidence than that, that the Canadian build website has either been updated or updated incorrectly. You can't option an American Rebel that way.

Technically, you can ‘build’ an imaginary Rebel on the Canada Ram Internet site with the Advanced Safety Group, but there is no way you can actually order one, or have the assembly plant build one. None have ever been built. Rebels with the Advance Safety Group do not exist. Hopefully soon! But not yet. My question was to the person that indicated on this forum that Ram would be offering Rebels with the ASG.
Same with the ability to add Anti-spin diff on the Canadian website, you can't have it.

I hope this is a joke about the advanced safety group and vented seats coming soon for the Rebel. I just ordered my Rebel and would be very disappointed if that is actually an option in the near future.

If anyone has actual insight of these options coming I would love to hear more! The aftermarket options in both of these areas is less than perfect in my mind.

I hope this is a joke about the advanced safety group and vented seats coming soon for the Rebel. I just ordered my Rebel and would be very disappointed if that is actually an option in the near future.

If anyone has actual insight of these options coming I would love to hear more! The aftermarket options in both of these areas is less than perfect in my mind.
If you didn't order 33 gallon tank, try to add it as you won't regret it. I am so happy its on my Rebel.

If you didn't order 33 gallon tank, try to add it as you won't regret it. I am so happy its on my Rebel.
That is what I have heard from others as well. I did order the 33 gallon tank. Looking forward to driving it soon!!

Nice picture and a beautiful truck. Is that the Max Steel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back