5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only In Florida... Man drives Ram truck in Ocean

Morenar

Reaction score
So I'm a Floridian but the things that happen here sometimes has me scratching my head. This was on the news this morning and I am pretty sure that's a Ram in the video.

djjr50

Reaction score
Is that Daytona?
Check the license plates first...not every dumb thing done in Florida is done by a Floridian. Looks like a rental spec and he may have come down early for Bike week, though a month early probably rules that out.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would have been nice if you asked to hear my side of the story before you bash me, mistakes happen. I was just heading to Walmart and made the wrong turn. Shame on me tor relying on gps and not using my brain when gps told me to turn and drive toward the ocean and that my destination was right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ever wake up and think... how can I maximize the salt in my undercarriage?

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is that Daytona?
Check the license plates first...not every dumb thing done in Florida is done by a Floridian. Looks like a rental spec and he may have come down early for Bike week, though a month early probably rules that out.
The link says a "New York man" So he's obviously a future Floridian ;) It also notes New Smyrna Beach...

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I get asked this just about every time I’m sent to another job w/ new crew when they find out I live in FL (most of them are midwesterners). Is it true what they show on TV about Floridians. I say man people lose their mind all over the place but for some reason when it happens in FL it’s broadcasted on every news station lol. Good amount is does by visitors lol once they’re away from the cold and in the heat they dk how to act.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope he likes rust and jail time.

Kinda impressed to be honest.
Kept waiting to see it get pulled out to sea.

When he turned around & headed back toward the sea at the end, I had Cleveland’s voice in my head going
“no… no… No… NO…. NO!!!!”

TheWaterman83

Reaction score
I get asked this just about every time I’m sent to another job w/ new crew when they find out I live in FL (most of them are midwesterners). Is it true what they show on TV about Floridians. I say man people lose their mind all over the place but for some reason when it happens in FL it’s broadcasted on every news station lol. Good amount is does by visitors lol once they’re away from the cold and in the heat they dk how to act.

People lose their mind everywhere but I'll tell you....the way people drive down there scares the daylights out of me. They suck pretty bad here in NJ too but man, Florida takes the cake.

50% of the cars you see on the road down there have more hits on them than Barry Bonds. It's literally like real-life bumper cars and GTA combined.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
People lose their mind everywhere but I'll tell you....the way people drive down there scares the daylights out of me. They suck pretty bad here in NJ too but man, Florida takes the cake.

50% of the cars you see on the road down there have more hits on them than Barry Bonds. It's literally like real-life bumper cars and GTA combined.

Thats so true. Im in NW Florida so it’s typically not as bad here but a few weeks ago I was down in Orlando and I felt that way. I kept thinking yep these morons are the reason why we get such a bad rep where did you learn to drive lol. Had to keep my head on a swivel anytime I got on the road.

Sigfla

Reaction score
Lived in FL my whole life. We have plenty of meth heads and crazy but the last 10-20 years or so it’s all transplant northerners causing the majority of trouble. It’s either HOA Karen’s or wannabe NY tough guys acting foolish.

Users who are viewing this thread