5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only had my Limited for a week but loving the H.O.!

Sold my 2022 3.0 ED Longhorn Limited for the 2025 3.0 HO Longhorn Limited. I'm loving it. Power is remarkable. Not quite Telsa acceleration but feels pretty close if you lead foot it. No where near the MPG on the ED, but I don't care.

I'm loving my 2025 SST HO Limited Longhorn. Less than 1,000 miles on it so far, but I had the dealership change the oil at 750 miles. Recommend all of you do the same between 500-1,000 miles (break in). As a car racing guy who has broken in several motors I recommend you get any chavings or contamination out of the oil as soon as possible after the initial break in period (break in typical after 500 miles but not over 1,000).

Doing this will drastically improve the longevity of the motor Check out "The Motor Oil Geek" on YouTube he breaks it down using science. He changed his daughter's new car's oil at 500 miles and then sent a sample of that oil to get tested. He shows the benefit based on the science of the used oil.

I'm loving my 2025 SST HO Limited Longhorn. Less than 1,000 miles on it so far, but I had the dealership change the oil at 750 miles. Recommend all of you do the same between 500-1,000 miles (break in). As a car racing guy who has broken in several motors I recommend you get any chavings or contamination out of the oil as soon as possible after the initial break in period (break in typical after 500 miles but not over 1,000).

Doing this will drastically improve the longevity of the motor Check out "The Motor Oil Geek" on YouTube he breaks it down using science. He changed his daughter's new car's oil at 500 miles and then sent a sample of that oil to get tested. He shows the benefit based on the science of the used oil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back