5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old newbie from GEORGIA

jcbjr12

Reaction score
2020 Bighorn 4x4, 5.7l Hemi, no eTorque. Black w/ level 2 pkg. and Night Edition, tow pkg.
My ’17 Colorado just wasn’t cutting it in the towing department. Nice to be back in a big boy truck with a V8. Crew cab is enormous, kids love huge back seat. so far, I really like the truck. I joined mainly for accessory ideas and mild performance upgrade ideas... Jim

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
2020 Bighorn 4x4, 5.7l Hemi, no eTorque. Black w/ level 2 pkg. and Night Edition, tow pkg.
My ’17 Colorado just wasn’t cutting it in the towing department. Nice to be back in a big boy truck with a V8. Crew cab is enormous, kids love huge back seat. so far, I really like the truck. I joined mainly for accessory ideas and mild performance upgrade ideas... Jim
Congrats and welcome to the forums!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How was your deal and your dealer’s treatment? If you felt like you did well post up the dealer info so others in your area know where to go. Not all dealers do a good job so we might as well reward those that do.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From one "old" Jim to another, welcome! Plenty of great information and members on this forum! (y)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

jcbjr12

Reaction score
Welcome!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
Thanks, I’ll check it out...

jcbjr12

Reaction score
From one "old" Jim to another, welcome! Plenty of great information and members on this forum! (y)
Odly enough, I’m a doc,too. DVM to be exact. Texas A&M vet school, 1979.Celebrated my 40th year in practice this August, still at it...
this is my first ever Chrysler product; so far I love it!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Odly enough, I’m a doc,too. DVM to be exact. Texas A&M vet school, 1979.Celebrated my 40th year in practice this August, still at it...
Gig'em Aggies!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I'm a retired dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread