5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok who’s photoshop is this ?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My friend loves to send me stuff off of instagram since I don’t belong to any of those social media. This was his latest and he wanted to know if this was real. Well since it’s not mine how the heck would I know lol. 75FA817C-0867-4F03-9426-9D475586564F.jpeg

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those are DS body lines with a DT front end, looks sharp! Probably photoshop or one heck of a nice fabrication

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is the new HeavyDuty frontend with a shortbed.

If it was a long bed I would say it was just someone with odd taste in wheels and tires.

My guess...photoshop of a shortbed onto a new HeavyDuty.

Or someone spent some time shortening the frame and adding a shortbed. Not alot of custom work to do that really

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
images.jpeg.jpg
This is a stock photo

Going with photoshop. (Except for the reflection in the paint, but I guess that can be edited too)

But a pretty easy custom job is possible.

Pressgrove

Reaction score
Looks like a legit photo of a 2500 to me.

Shark-fin location, grill, headlights, and body (other than possibly the bed length) all match. Also, as others have said, the reflection would be hard to replicate.

Wheels could be photo-shopped, but it would be a really good one. You can even see the reflection of the rear tire in the paint.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Reflections are easy. Look at the driver rear tire. 1/3 of it is missing on the pavement. Also bed and body line don't match at the bottom, and I don't know about you, but the frame above my windows isn't wavy.

Photoshopped.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score

scroll to bottom, and you will see many places this is used.... probably more info in there somewhere

chithead

Reaction score
Me, and this horrible large diameter/useless offset wheel thing:

cb7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread