5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil change??

whetrick1

Reaction score
None for me too.... the dealer said I didn’t purchase at the advertised price so they made me sign a waiver stating no free oil changes n I also didn’t get the $250 gift card they were offering.. WTF?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like I wouldn't be doing business with them. The dealership I bought at you got 4 free oil changes on Rams, jeeps, chargers, and challengers. It vin specific.

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
when i asked when i was with the finance guy since he just offered me the pre paid maintenance (i declined), he just said no free oil changes. Oh well I like to do my own oil changes anyways

Repsol69

Reaction score
Did mine yesterday 2100 miles went with a Mobil Extended Performance M1-113A filter and Mobil 1 oil...

Last edited:

Redhawk01

Reaction score
I get free oil changes for life, through my dealership. So i asked the frequency i could get it done. By the manual or oil life monitor? They said generally what monitor says, or sometime after 5k miles. Today it goes in for recall notice, and 1st oil change. 7800 miles, at 23% life.

Users who are viewing this thread