5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wookie0323

Reaction score
Am I the only one having troubles uploading photos from my phone? I did it once before but now I just keep getting errors

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Looks good! damn those tires look small now! did you change UCAs as well?
Whole kit arms, strut's and upgraded rear shocks too! Rides as nice if not nicer than my Rebel. Was surprised!

Last edited:

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Well after a miss fire, rear caliper was loose!?! Dealer called me back and a second trip this evening and she's home. Here she is with some old guy ;-)

Attachments

• Built to serve IV.jpg
    Built to serve IV.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Built to serve VI.jpg
    Built to serve VI.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 116
  • My Tank BTS IV.jpg
    My Tank BTS IV.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 116
  • My Tank BTS VI.jpg
    My Tank BTS VI.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 107

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Thinking I’d like to go 5100s for the front and 5160s for the rear down the road. Sadly good luck finding either in stock anytime soon.
Same deal on wheels, want to go with the BR WartHogs in OD, back ordered. The Bronze ones are still in the runnining but, I think these suit the RAM best.

Attachments

• BR WartHog OD.jpg
    BR WartHog OD.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 35

Zefal

Reaction score
Whole kit arms, strut's and upgraded rear shocks too! Rides as nice if not nicer than my Rebel. Was surprised!
When I bought my truck, I was looking at the Rebel and the BTS, and when I test drove the Rebel, it seemed pretty soft in the suspension, so I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely the RC Lift Kit rode. Its a great lift right?

HEMITKN

Reaction score
When I bought my truck, I was looking at the Rebel and the BTS, and when I test drove the Rebel, it seemed pretty soft in the suspension, so I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely the RC Lift Kit rode. Its a great lift right?
I'm very happy so far!

Attachments

• BTS Home.jpg
    BTS Home.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 29
  • built to serve decal.jpg
    built to serve decal.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 29

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Very cool waiting on my name tags and need velcro for my patches. Very old school here ;-)
Wookie, did have this made, no we were not issued a tab, there was talk after the Gulf War but never happened. Pershing was the only Army Missile System to get a tab. Still I think it's cool and will put it with my 32 ADACOM patch and flag.

Attachments

• PATRIOT TAB.jpg
    PATRIOT TAB.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Army retired patch.jpg
    Army retired patch.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 29
  • th3PS0UIVX.jpg
    th3PS0UIVX.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 29

Wookie0323

Reaction score
Wookie, did have this made, no we were not issued a tab, there was talk after the Gulf War but never happened. Pershing was the only Army Missile System to get a tab. Still I think it's cool and will put it with my 32 ADACOM patch and flag.
No, I did a lot of searching and came across these two on different websites. The quality is outstanding! I did order an extra uniform name patch to put on my seat along with my current rank. The websites I ordered the patches in the pictures from were:
Supplyroom.com and Ebay

PicRR

Reaction score
I'd love to see all of the colours together to see the entire collections of BTS's.

If there is anyone with a gator who knows someone with a tank coloured BTS, PLEASE put them together for some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread