5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
I agree! I reached out to Mopar and they said the VIN can be used to look up the information to find out what number your truck is. But unfortunately the info won't be available until Jan 2022 for the 2021 models
Would be cool to somehow put them in the arm rest. Like the TRX launch editions!

JNavCRNA

Reaction score
BTS owners that have stock wheels and Falken tires. What psi are you riding on? Sticker on door says for both front and rear "32 psi" for stock set up. I picked mine up in Nov filled to 39-40 psi. All street driving and no issues thus far. Any thoughts or concerns would be appreciated.
Thanks for all the input. So I decreased my psi to front 36 and rear 34. Just took it for a 200mi road trip hwy and country road. Minimal difference in ride quality and gas mileage.
I am nearing the 5k mi marker, so maybe mpg is improving?
Either way, gonna keep it at this pressure after the input about possible uneven wear.

side note: tank and flame are some sharp and bold lookin BTSs.

Zefal

Reaction score
I agree! I reached out to Mopar and they said the VIN can be used to look up the information to find out what number your truck is. But unfortunately the info won't be available until Jan 2022 for the 2021 models
It would be cool if we could do like a group buy or something to get some identical cert plates, with like, Color and number

Built To Serve - Patriot Blue
100/1000

or something like that

Zefal

Reaction score
Do you know if the VIN lookup requires calling Mopar, or do they have a portal or something we can use?

Wookie0323

Reaction score
Do you know if the VIN lookup requires calling Mopar, or do they have a portal or something we can use?
I contacted Mopar directly through their chat support. I'm wondering if there are any other alternatives sources we can ask. Not sure why they wouldn't be able to provide numbers for the vehicles already made!

BigAdge

Reaction score
I contacted Mopar directly through their chat support. I'm wondering if there are any other alternatives sources we can ask. Not sure why they wouldn't be able to provide numbers for the vehicles already made!
I like the idea of a patch - if we can match VIN to build # that would be awesome to get custom made tags!

Owner of the patriot blue a few pics back - sick truck! Any idea on those LEDs incorporated behind the grille? I'd like to have something similar installed.

Zefal

Reaction score
I like the idea of a patch - if we can match VIN to build # that would be awesome to get custom made tags!

Owner of the patriot blue a few pics back - sick truck! Any idea on those LEDs incorporated behind the grille? I'd like to have something similar installed.
These are the lights the dealer installed:

The lights are slotted into the grille, and the wire is ran into the cab and sits right next to the bottom left by the lighting/pedal movement toggles... if you would like a pic of placement of on/off switch lemme know, haha

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Please, go here. Select your color post one pic.

Continue the conversation here.

According to RAM gator, Black and Gray are sold out. The others still have some available for purchase.

Hope this can be an easy way to see who has one for when you guys get the build numbers and try to make a plaque as has been mentioned.

bcwood64

Reaction score
If anyone on LI is looking for BTS 1500's. Port Jefferson CJDR has 4 in stock somehow. 3 in Tank and 1 in Flame Red. Look to be all optioned the same. 5.7 E Torque with Big Horn Level 1 packages, remote start and 3.92 Rear.

bcwood64

Reaction score
View attachment 86781
Ordered Bilstein 5100 to level it, currently have 275/60/20 BFG AT KO'2

Thats exactly what I want to do to mine. When my Falken's go I want to swap them out with 33 KO2's. Couple of questions for you.

1. Did you use 5100's all the way around or just the front?
2. Did you change the UCA's or left the stock ones in?
3. How is the ride compared to stock?
4. Do you rub with the current tire size?

HEMITKN

Reaction score
If anyone on LI is looking for BTS 1500's. Port Jefferson CJDR has 4 in stock somehow. 3 in Tank and 1 in Flame Red. Look to be all optioned the same. 5.7 E Torque with Big Horn Level 1 packages, remote start and 3.92 Rear.
I hate when they waste a good batch of BTS's by equipping them all the same. Guy in NY had four GATOR BTS's all with minimum equipment. Must be a lazy a$$ sales manager doing the ordering. Such a waste IMO

Wookie0323

Reaction score
Does anybody have an email for Debbie? I have her phone number. I know she has helped a few people with Springs, is that all she is able to do?

bcwood64

Reaction score
I'd share her email but its just the generic RAM Customer Support email address. When I called her about two days later she emailed me and I was able to respond to her email and it would go directly to her.

You don't have the springs since yours is a 4x2 correct? I think shes just the only person in the dealer complaint department who was educated on the incorrect springs being installed.

Wookie0323

Reaction score
I'd share her email but its just the generic RAM Customer Support email address. When I called her about two days later she emailed me and I was able to respond to her email and it would go directly to her.

You don't have the springs since yours is a 4x2 correct? I think shes just the only person in the dealer complaint department who was educated on the incorrect springs being installed.
Right. I picked up mine last night. Noticed today that it doesnt have the dual exhaust with black tips. I got a case number from Mopar and going to reach out to my dealer tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread