5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you. I’m going to look into the Eibachs as well. I have seen you speak highly on them before, still loving them?

Yea, I can't compare them to anything else because this is my first truck but the ride is still great.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone running between 1" and 1.5" Bora wheel spacers with stock BTS rims? Curious if the wheels have the relief pockets on the hub side that most other mopar wheels have.
1" and larger do not need factory lugs trimmed with factory wheels. The factory wheels do have the "pockets" in them.

Attachments

• PXL_20210123_201100752.jpg
    PXL_20210123_201100752.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 45

Sonny

Reaction score
1" and larger do not need factory lugs trimmed with factory wheels. The factory wheels do have the "pockets" in them.
Thanks. Are you still running a 275 tire? Noticed you said with a 3/4" you were a little past the flares. Looking to get as close to flush as I can but don't want to get into trimming lugs.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Are you still running a 275 tire? Noticed you said with a 3/4" you were a little past the flares. Looking to get as close to flush as I can but don't want to get into trimming lugs.
Yes, still running the factory tires. And being as close to flush as I could get was my goal as well. The only way you notice the sidewall sticks out any is if you put a flatedge across the tire

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I have 1" spacers in rear

HEMITKN

Reaction score
You should be good for a while. I believe HEMITKN and I ordered ours on Dec 5th and we are still patiently waiting lol
Amen brother! I have made up my mind on the lift at least. Will go RC with the struts and maybe nitto RG's on the factory wheels for now. Can't make up my mind on AM wheels and the Fuel Block's are on back order anyway. Plus I can't stop thinking about the GATOR done that way ;-) Think it will look bad a$$ in tank color!

Attachments

• RAM Gator BTS 3 lift.jpeg
    RAM Gator BTS 3 lift.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How is the ride with the Eilbachs up front and the OEM Mopar shocks in the rear?

I got the Eibachs installed when they fixed my spring issue. So I'm not sure if the additional stiffness is from the springs, the shocks, or a combination of both. Regardless it rides very well 6-7 months later and I still like it alot. Things like speed bumps and what not are handled a lot better by the front components after the upgrades. I don't do any serious off roading but I do have 40 acres of land that the truck has traversed and it's been very comfortable.

bcwood64

Reaction score
I guess I was just curious since you were running two different kinds of shocks if it felt weird since they have different levels of dampening.

I noticed the ORP springs are a tad stiffer compared to the non ORP springs.

Flamma

Reaction score
Very nice brother still waiting here! 5DEC20 order date getting a little pissy at this point ;-)
Yes - that's someone's sick joke. Ordered before me, and still waiting for basically the same truck.
View attachment 85893 Well I finally joined the club today. Unfortunately I’m still deployed so the wife and kids picked it up. So far I’m extremely happy with the color!
Nice truck, beautiful family - GOD speed brother

TravisJ

Reaction score
Coast Guard BTS not slated for production till April 1st.
When I was close to building one Phillip in Washington told me May 2021, June/July arrival.

These days...who knows when they will actually get built and shipped. I assumed July/August was a safe bet.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes - that's someone's sick joke. Ordered before me, and still waiting for basically the same truck.
Probably has to do with the options selected. Some options are being held up right now with the microchip shortage

Wookie0323

Reaction score
Of course I get a call to finish paperwork because the truck got delivered the night before I leave town. I won't be able to pick it up until Sunday at the earliest! Ahhh the wait is killing me haha

Zefal

Reaction score
First time poster in this thread, need to find a picture of my BTS edition truck I picked up back in October of 2020 (Patriot Blue).

The question I had (I come from tuner world which usually has this), since the truck is so limited supposedly, 1000 of each color sans Coasties, why were we not given LE Badging on the inside like Chassis number or XXX/1000 badge?

examples: Mustang GT350, VW GTI Fahrenheit, Galant VR-4
1616023083637.png

4wdDanny

Reaction score
Following up with 2 pics of my Truck lol... man I love this thing...

View attachment 86043 View attachment 86044
That looks very nice

Mine is still sitting stock
a76c1e7e659b414453eaeab135017d9c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread