5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Personally I think FCA made a bad move when they opted to do the horizontal slat grills on the normal bighorn and laramie. I think our grills look way better.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think FCA made a bad move when they opted to do the horizontal slat grills on the normal bighorn and laramie. I think our grills look way better.
I think they made a good choice as it sets ours apart from other Big Horn trucks.

TravisJ

Reaction score
After much searching and near building, happy to have finally acquired a BTS. At first I was a little unsure about the unpainted bumpers/grill, but I like the rugged look it gives the truck over them being painted/chrome. I agree with others that I like this grill design over a normal Big Horn grill, but I think the normal grill looks good too.

It certainly catches the eye of other Ram drivers. Of course it probably helps the closest Ram dealer that gets allocated any BTS editions is over 60 miles away from me.
70E35A27-B28F-4FCC-BCF2-CFCDD0B77AFE.jpeg

HEMITKN

Reaction score
After much searching and near building, happy to have finally acquired a BTS. At first I was a little unsure about the unpainted bumpers/grill, but I like the rugged look it gives the truck over them being painted/chrome. I agree with others that I like this grill design over a normal Big Horn grill, but I think the normal grill looks good too.

It certainly catches the eye of other Ram drivers. Of course it probably helps the closest Ram dealer that gets allocated any BTS editions is over 60 miles away from me.
View attachment 85165
Ordered mine day one 5DEC20 and still waiting! Great to see one! Enjoy brother!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I thought I’d be the only Gator BTS where I lived. Day two of ownership saw another Gator that was lifted no less!
Damn! Did you get a pic!?! Still luv the GATOR. Haven't seen a TANK around yet ;-)

bcwood64

Reaction score
I sadly didn’t I’m not going to lie I do love the stock look of the truck. Most I do is get 33s when the Falkens wear out and maybe 5100s.
Here’s another pic of her!

Attachments

• 9D6318E6-6AAF-4DBD-A74F-B316F2165948.jpeg
    9D6318E6-6AAF-4DBD-A74F-B316F2165948.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 92

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I sadly didn’t I’m not going to lie I do love the stock look of the truck. Most I do is get 33s when the Falkens wear out and maybe 5100s.
Here’s another pic of her!
Looks great brother! Wish I would have know about the built to serve editions sooner. To be honest I wasn't really looking to a truck and there is nothing wrong with my Mojave Sand Edition Rebel. BTS in tank is due in Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Here's two I found earlier while searching for GATOR's ;-) And my REBEL

Attachments

• Built to serve lifted .jpg
    Built to serve lifted .jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Built to serve lifted 2.jpg
    Built to serve lifted 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 102
  • thumbnail_20180701_194108.jpg
    thumbnail_20180701_194108.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 100

bcwood64

Reaction score
Looks great brother! Wish I would have know about the built to serve editions sooner. To be honest I wasn't really looking to a truck and there is nothing wrong with my Mojave Sand Edition Rebel. BTS in tank is due in Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Here's two I found earlier while searching for GATOR's ;-) And my REBEL
That’s a good looking Rebel right there!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Got my Ceramic Gray(Destroyer Gray) BTS July 28th. Have done several things to it. 2nd day of owning it and had the Borla ATAK installed as well as some patches, shift knob overlay, and in-channel vent visors. Have also added the Husky Liner mud flaps, Gator ETX roll-up tonneau, dealer installed spray in bed liner, taillight tint, and side mirror tint.
Awesome pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/