5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love these wildpeaks. Although they're the "European" edition it's got me considering getting some that are sold over here when I go up to a bigger tire size.

Skater

Reaction score
I like the look better than the Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

neelddo

Reaction score

Follow the link my fellow BTS'ers

1595403033736.png

Last edited:

mclu22

Reaction score
Hi, first time posting on here. I'm in the market for a Built to Serve 1500. It seems like these are definitely a bit harder to track down. Any tips on how you all found yours? More specifically I'm looking for 2020 Ram 1500 V8 Quad Cab Built to Serve in Pacific Blue. Anyone willing to share MSRP and price paid? Thanks!

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Built to Serve was revealed just after I bought my 19 Bighorn... bummer. I would have held out. Fantastic looking trucks and an honorable commemoration. I would have held out for a Patriot Blue model.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, first time posting on here. I'm in the market for a Built to Serve 1500. It seems like these are definitely a bit harder to track down. Any tips on how you all found yours? More specifically I'm looking for 2020 Ram 1500 V8 Quad Cab Built to Serve in Pacific Blue. Anyone willing to share MSRP and price paid? Thanks!

Here is one I found near where I live (N Virginia.) Not sure if you are near that

C905A046-BA9B-4120-8592-0098AE6B42A3.png

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Didn't even know it was at the dealership when I bought mine. Left the Ford dealership and went to my local dealership to just test drive when I saw it sitting out front.

MSRP was 59.6k. I got it down to 49.5k before TT&T and my down payment. Details are in my signature.

c0mbatVet

Reaction score
I found mine by checking the websites of every Ram dealer within 100 miles of me for a few weeks. I dont think they make the Built to Serve in quad cab, I have never seen one, I believe they are crew cab only. I believe I got about 9k in discounts/rebates 20200616_215937.jpg

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score

A Built-to-Serve Quad Cab is going to be pretty tough to find since the Quad Cab typically isn't a popular option. That being said, there are some out there (yes, you can get the Built-to-Serve in a Quad cab). I just did a nationwide search using the Ram Inventory Search, and only found 6. See links below.

BGC

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Bighorn BTS. I don’t have as many options as some such as level 2 package, etc. I have the level 1. My sticker was around 52k and I paid somewhere around 42 plus tax, fees, tag etc. I ended up expanding my search for a BTS (mine is a crew cab) as there wasn’t much out there locally. I ended up getting it in Albany, GA which is about 5 hours from my home in Florida.

mclu22

Reaction score
A Built-to-Serve Quad Cab is going to be pretty tough to find since the Quad Cab typically isn't a popular option. That being said, there are some out there (yes, you can get the Built-to-Serve in a Quad cab). I just did a nationwide search using the Ram Inventory Search, and only found 6. See links below.

@SCasey89 Thanks so much for your reply and the info! I'm taking a look at each of these now. The Quad Cab definitely seems rarer but I'm hopeful that I can track one down.
How were you able to search nationally using Ram's search? I've been using Cargurus and other search engines but nothing lets me filter by Built To Serve edition.

Thanks again!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@SCasey89 Thanks so much for your reply and the info! I'm taking a look at each of these now. The Quad Cab definitely seems rarer but I'm hopeful that I can track one down.
How were you able to search nationally using Ram's search? I've been using Cargurus and other search engines but nothing lets me filter by Built To Serve edition.

Thanks again!

No problem! Always happy to help. I came up with my own system to conduct a nationwide search using Ram's website. I went into Google Maps and created individual 150 mile radius circles and just covered the map in them. Then, looking at the center of the circles, I found the closest town and then looked up it's zip code. With the exception of a few instances, the circles don't overlap, and I made sure that any area of the US that wasn't within a circle wasn't a major metropolitan area (if it was, I created a new circle, thus some circles overlap). Anyway, long story short, I created an excel file with all the zip codes that I search (see attached). So basically, all you have to do is input each zip code (51 total) into the Ram's Inventory Search, and in essence, there's your nationwide search.

So all you have to do is plug in the various zip codes in the Ram website Inventory Search, set the search radius to 150 miles, then set all of the various search parameters for the options you're looking for. You can break it down by selecting the color, cab, Built-to-Serve edition, etc. You'll get some duplicates, as when I set up the system, some of the search areas did overlap, but it gives you a decent idea of what's out there.

Call me crazy, this is just my way of doing things haha

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 17.11.33.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 17.11.33.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 113

mclu22

Reaction score
No problem! Always happy to help. I came up with my own system to conduct a nationwide search using Ram's website. I went into Google Maps and created individual 150 mile radius circles and just covered the map in them. Then, looking at the center of the circles, I found the closest town and then looked up it's zip code. With the exception of a few instances, the circles don't overlap, and I made sure that any area of the US that wasn't within a circle wasn't a major metropolitan area (if it was, I created a new circle, thus some circles overlap). Anyway, long story short, I created an excel file with all the zip codes that I search (see attached). So basically, all you have to do is input each zip code (51 total) into the Ram's Inventory Search, and in essence, there's your nationwide search.

So all you have to do is plug in the various zip codes in the Ram website Inventory Search, set the search radius to 150 miles, then set all of the various search parameters for the options you're looking for. You can break it down by selecting the color, cab, Built-to-Serve edition, etc. You'll get some duplicates, as when I set up the system, some of the search areas did overlap, but it gives you a decent idea of what's out there.

Call me crazy, this is just my way of doing things haha
That’s incredible! And extremely nice of you to run those searches on my behalf. Thank you.
I reached out to a few of those dealers and will shoot you an update if anything pans out. Thanks for sharing your spreadsheet as well

CJR28

Reaction score
Has anyone installed Bilsteins 5100s on their BTS yet? I am debating on whether or not i should install 5100s on the front set at level 5 and the 5100s on the rear. Im just worried that the front will sit too high. I also considered adding a spacer to the rear and going with 5160s instead. Can anyone confirm that these trucks also include ORP springs? When i checked my build sheet i didnt see them listed. Thanks

SBRam

Reaction score
Several months ago I saw the unique colors offered in the Built to Serve Editions. Really liked the Gator Green and Ceramic Gray. A couple weeks ago I saw that a Ceramic Gray with the options I wanted was in transit to my local dealership. I called up the person I knew there and told them to hold it for me when it arrived. Today I picked it up. I thought it would be impossible to find a Built to Serve model with all or most of the options I wanted.
Level 2 with the panoramic roof and 12 inch Uconnect.

ABDF7550-0385-4DA3-B3C9-C71F1F71BF53_1_105_c.jpeg
-Seth

Users who are viewing this thread