5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Billet Silver Thread

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2023 Laramie 4x4 CC LB on Friday - 4th billet silver truck for me as I like the color and have a paint matched topper I have moved each time. View attachment 159867
Congrats and great choice on the color! It’s my favorite also, and I’m on my 2nd silver 5th gen now.

llando88

Reaction score
Just arrived at our camp site at Twin Lakes campground, Defuniak Springs, Florida last year.
IMG_2034crop.jpg

Last edited:

Rightside

Reaction score
Just finished up Eibach struts @1.8" / oem springs. I have rear Eibach shocks ready. Waiting on ORP springs to come in for 1" in the rear.
275/60/20 Falken Rubitrek. Working on getting the alignment dialed in. I'm pretty sure the shop set toe and pushed it out the door.
Very pleased with ride quality. Front Eibach struts ride perfect. No noise dive and bumps are absorbed fast but not harsh. Along with the hellwig RSB, these trucks are just awesome to drive.

View attachment 138777
How are the Rubitrek’s? Did you go with ORP rear springs?

Rebob0510

Reaction score
OEM Mopar running boards. Not sure year or models but around 2021 2022 I believe. I'm sure someone will give more detail.
Thanks! My truck has the round chrome ones and I like the looks of those ones alot more

Attachments

• IMG_3566.jpg
    IMG_3566.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 32

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks! My truck has the round chrome ones and I like the looks of those ones alot more
see post 267

Rebob0510

Reaction score
I have been all over FB marketplace looking for a set of nice used black OEM running boards, Even went to buy a set but the guy sold them 10 minutes before I got there :mad: . I got sick of looking for a set and ended up going with Rough Country HD2 Aluminum running boards and I really like them. Install took about a hour (including removing the old ones) and assembling them was a breeze. I really like how they tuck close the the rocker panels and they are very sturdy. For the price you cant beat them.

Before :
IMG_3733 (1).JPG

After :

IMG_3906.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread