5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Billet Silver Thread

Ramrebel44

Reaction score
62E49749-031C-4211-960F-E0687881B199.jpeg
Revel links and spacer and new UCA’s. Going to be getting new wheels soon, something with a -12 offset in either matte or satin black.

I’ve got shifts and grins trx tow hooks and brackets on order to mount some diode dynamic lights on the back, I’ll post new pics once I get them installed.

Reaction score
Picked up a billet silver 22 Laramie Night Edition Eco Diesel on 7/3/22.

Have only done tint so far. Dealer owes me a spray in liner and rear wheel liners. Have a Undercover Flex, tow hooks, and mud flaps to put on next week. Will eventually get a lift and tires. Want to enjoy the truck a little bit in its stock form before the lift though.

2022 Ram.jpg

Gregg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is my 2020 Laramie Sport Edition 4x4. I bought it used and went for the 6' bed as I like the tailgate up with the bikes. And it has a sunroof!

Only a few mods,
  1. Dechromed, debadged w/ black out logos
  2. ORP springs / Bilstein 5100 (on clip 2)
  3. Black Rhino Dugger 18x8.5 wheels with Pirelli Scorpion All-Terrain Plus LT275/70R18 tires
  4. Bull Ring retractable anchors (front of bed)
Gregg

IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_3033.JPG
IMG_3491.JPG

Last edited:
U

User_63152

Hi everyone, here is my 2020 Laramie Sport Edition 4x4. I bought it used and went for the 6' bed as I like the tailgate up with the bikes. And it has a sunroof!

Only a few mods,
  1. Dechromed, debadged w/ black out logos
  2. ORP springs / Bilstein 5100 (on clip 2)
  3. Black Rhino Dugger 18x8.5 wheels with Pirelli Scorpion All-Terrain Plus LT275/70R18 tires
  4. Bull Ring retractable anchors (front of bed)
Gregg

View attachment 135815
View attachment 135816
View attachment 135817
View attachment 135818
Quad Cabs unite!!!

JRW323

Reaction score
Just finished up Eibach struts @1.8" / oem springs. I have rear Eibach shocks ready. Waiting on ORP springs to come in for 1" in the rear.
275/60/20 Falken Rubitrek. Working on getting the alignment dialed in. I'm pretty sure the shop set toe and pushed it out the door.
Very pleased with ride quality. Front Eibach struts ride perfect. No noise dive and bumps are absorbed fast but not harsh. Along with the hellwig RSB, these trucks are just awesome to drive.

20220907_114417.jpg

abdavis88

Reaction score
This is a 2021 Billet Silver RAM 1500 Night Edition. If only you know how hard it is to find this truck with the trim packages I wanted.

View attachment 134609
I am looking for the same thing, I have one in mind for 22. Soon the 23s will be out and my choices will be even less. What did you really need and how long and far did you have to look?

OrtnerSkore

Reaction score
I am looking for the same thing, I have one in mind for 22. Soon the 23s will be out and my choices will be even less. What did you really need and how long and far did you have to look?
I was actually preparing to fly to Oklahoma from San Antonio to get the truck I wanted. I could find trucks with a mix of features I wanted here but not everything I wanted.

I really wanted the Limited with Night Edition. It just does it for me and the add-ons for the limited were very nice. I had to have 4X4. You would be surprised how many trucks you could find loaded but no 4X4. It took three months searching the net several times a week to find what I wanted. Strangely enough, found my truck at a Ford dealership in Austin Texas and that was about an hour away.

Sitting inside this truck, it seems more like a high luxury car than a truck. I am 100% satisfied with what I got and refused to compromise on what I wanted.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for and and at a price that is reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/