5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Road Springs On Standard Suspension

DeDax

Reaction score
anyone know where to find them for sale new online?

DeDax

Reaction score
I guess, that's my issue. Are they sold as a set of (4) with 1 part # or are there 2 separate part numbers for front & back?

Mother

Reaction score
The are all sold individually. The rears are much more expensive than the front, for some reason.

From the pics earlier in the thread:

Front P/N 68320249AC
Rear P/N 68262686AB

DeDax

Reaction score
wow, yea almost double the price for the rears for the few sites I have checked.

Orion10182011

Reaction score
Stiffer springs will make the ride harsher. It's physics. So will lifting with 5100's becuase they lift by preloading the springs. Springs get progressively stiffer as they compress. Exponentially acording to their spring constant to be exact.

DeDax

Reaction score
so then, would there be any difference between the Mopar Fox set up w/ ORP springs vs Bilsteins with the same springs?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are about 50 different PN's for the springs for some reason. My Rebel springs have different PN's than the ones listed above, but they're supposed to be the same as the ORP from what I can gather. My rears are 68370565AB for both sides, but my rear heights are over 1/2" different. Been trying to find time to go to the dealer to try to figure it out, just haven't had the chance.

DeDax

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing, everywhere I look has something different. I just want to compare prices for the Bilstein/ORP set up vs. just going with the Mopar/Fox. See what really gives me the best ride, performance and bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/