5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-Road Package?

Steve76063

Reaction score
I'm looking at a '19 2500 with the Off-Road package. I know it comes with different springs and Bilsteins, but what I don't know is if the ride height is the same and if the ride itself is harsher...anyone want to educate me?

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I'm looking at a '19 2500 with the Off-Road package. I know it comes with different springs and Bilsteins, but what I don't know is if the ride height is the same and if the ride itself is harsher...anyone want to educate me?
1" higher than non ORP. Rides great, no real difference to speak of. Not any harsher.

spinxt

Reaction score
It does not come with Bilsteins...just 1” taller springs

Dynamite

Reaction score
Maybe im wrong but he said 2500...

spinxt

Reaction score
Maybe im wrong but he said 2500...

Ah, I stand corrected. I thought we were talking 1500. We really need two separate forums....

Users who are viewing this thread