5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Road Group (ORG) or eTorque? Can't order both

myram2019

Reaction score
I was able to get ORG and eTourque together with 5'7" bed. I didnt get the eTorque for mileage savings. I got it for the start stop and torque assist.

klail

Reaction score
I was able to get ORG and eTourque together with 5'7" bed. I didnt get the eTorque for mileage savings. I got it for the start stop and torque assist.
From what it sounds like, from the time of your build date to now is when they decided to not offer both together. I saw it in another thread where they stopped offering those options together about a month ago. Definitely a strange decision on their part.

JeffK2019

Reaction score
I was able to get ORG and eTourque together with 5'7" bed. I didn't get the eTorque for mileage savings. I got it for the start stop and torque assist.

You basically have the truck I wanted there! Can you shoot me your address and leave the keys in it? HA HA!

I am disappointed I could not work out the eTorque and ORG but it's still going to be an awesome truck. My understanding is the payload value was dropping too low (with eTorque and ORG) and in the shorter bed/wheelbase model it may never be offered in combo again. That truck of yours might be a Unicorn out there! I actually searched about an 8 state area looking for that combo on a lot somewhere, willing to drive to get it, but struck out.

Now I get to start counting the days. Originally they had told me 8 to 12 weeks but he said with it being a purchased order and expedited to the front of the line he thought 6 weeks. We will see.

myram2019

Reaction score
When i went to order my truck they stopped offering Patriot Blue. Took sweet time to pick a different color. When i finally pick a different color three weeks later. I go to order my truck and Patriot Blue was available again. So you never know when they will change, delete or re-add an option. They do what they want when they want.

Dustyteeth

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today finally.

I can confirm again sitting with the GM ordering that ORG not available with eTorque motor selected and the 5 ft 7 in box. If you select the long bed - it frees up the ORG and eTorque together. We tried a number of different ways around this with no luck.

I sadly decided to pass on eTorque and picked up the ORG and everything else I wanted. Hopefully no regrets.

Limited 4x4 Crew Cab - Patriot Blue - 5ft 7 in box - Body Color Bumper Group
V8 HEMI, no eTorque
Rambox Cargo Management System - 33 gallon fuel tank
Panoramic sunroof
Level 1 Equipment Group - Off Road Group - Bed Utility Group
Trailer Brake Control

MSRP of $67,690

Of note - the Bed Utility Group went up $100 from a week ago - $445 to $545!

Thanks again for all the input.

That's weird because I have a 2019, build date Sept 2018, with the etorque motor, with the ORG, sport group, and a 5' 7" bed, though I have a Bighorn. Honestly I checked 7 other dealers and no one had one like this, I wonder if it was a special order that fell through.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I ran into the same issue with not being able to order the combo I wanted. Turned out the dealer was trying to submit the order as a “dealer order” instead of a “sold order”. Once he flipped it to “sold order” it opened up the options for me.

Users who are viewing this thread