5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Stainless W2W Running Board Width?

NTX_Ian

Reaction score
Can someone with a set measure the width of the boards themselves please? Looking at aftermarket to retain the 3 attachment points and trying to decide between Westin 5” and 7”.

Thanks

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I have the Westin Pro Traxx 5. Cant imagine going any wider, they have been great. I think the stock ones are 5" but not 100% sure so I will let the others chime in.

NTX_Ian

Reaction score
I have the Westin Pro Traxx 5. Cant imagine going any wider, they have been great. I think the stock ones are 5" but not 100% sure so I will let the others chime in.

Are yours w2w? I see Westin calls those “modular” and cuts down on shipping costs and I wonder what all that means.

edit for spellzing

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Are yours w2w? I see Westin calls those “modular” and cuts down on shipping costs and I wonder what all that means.

edit for spellzing
I thought about the wheel to wheel but went with the wheel to cab model. I do not think the extra little bit of bar to the back wheel justifies the price increase and I do like how the non wheel to wheel ones look a little better. Nothing modular about the ones I have. One long bar with a few brackets and covers to the brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread