5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Running Boards

Newgqbilly

Reaction score
Newbie here. Just bought my second ram. It’s a 2022 Ram Laramie 1500 4x4 flame red. Looking for some side steps. I can’t seem to find them for a 1500 only for a 2500 on Mopar site. I know they make them because my god father has them on his 2021 Laramie 1500. Anyone help with a part number? I have attached a photo my truck and a picture of his side steps.

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1907.png
    IMG_1907.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 16

desdinova70

Reaction score
I just went to store.mopar.com and put in your vehicle type, then searched for running boards. There are several styles of boards that come up that will work with your truck.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Be sure to check your local Craigslist and OfferUp before you buy new. You can get a pretty good deal as others are modding up.

desdinova70

Reaction score
Yes but I want the style in the picture.
If you look close at the OEM running boards I've listed below, they are extremely similar. They have 3 support arms per side instead of the 2 in your picture, but the steps themselves look pretty dang close, don't they? Perhaps Mopar discontinued the 2 arm version and replaced with a stronger 3 arm version for better support, or your godfather's are not really OEM. This is probably the closest you're going to get.

Board Running Board, Left - Mopar (68502233AA)

Board Running Board, Right - Mopar (68502232AA)

Here are better pictures:

Users who are viewing this thread