5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM rear wheel well liners

metb4

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have the part number for the OEM rear wheel well liners? Thanks!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is the info from another member.

screenshot_20180918-105753_samsung-internet-jpg.4930

xo151

Reaction score
I went to install my rear liners today and the 2 screws I bought were too big. The part number is written as 0651 2919 AA but they are obviously different than the existing screws. Anyone else run into the same issue? Or should I just go to the dealer and try to argue they gave me the wrong ones?

metb4

Reaction score
I went to install my rear liners today and the 2 screws I bought were too big. The part number is written as 0651 2919 AA but they are obviously different than the existing screws. Anyone else run into the same issue? Or should I just go to the dealer and try to argue they gave me the wrong ones?
I ran into that same issue. I took one of the original screws to the hardware store and found something that was very similar. Not exactly the same but close enough

navnav94

Reaction score
I ran into the same issue as well still waiting to find the correct screws

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@
Hey @cjfioren did you have this problem? Can you confirm that part number, or confirm if the screws need to be a different size?

xo151

Reaction score
I ran into that same issue. I took one of the original screws to the hardware store and found something that was very similar. Not exactly the same but close enough

I'll probably do that too.

banditsc

Reaction score
If it's the same screw that holds the fender flares on, it's 6510827AA

xo151

Reaction score
If it's the same screw that holds the fender flares on, it's 6510827AA

Thanks, I just called the dealer to order these. I'll know by tomorrow if these are the correct ones.

cjfioren

Reaction score
What I did was bring one of the fender screws to the parts dept and told them I need 2 of them. Problem solved.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
My truck was delivered missing the wheel well liner screws on the right rear. The dealer didn't have them in stock and had to order. This is what I recieved and installed myself. Problem solved.

Attachments

• IMG_5089.JPG
    IMG_5089.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 185

xo151

Reaction score
Picked up a couple 6510827AA today. They don't exactly match the original screws (they are shorter in length), but they work. The person at the counter was going to try to order yet a different part number to match the original I brought in, but I gave the 6510827AA a try instead.

U

User_3336

6510175AA was confirmed at the correct part (corrected in the youtube video).

My truck was delivered missing the wheel well liner screws on the right rear. The dealer didn't have them in stock and had to order. This is what I recieved and installed myself. Problem solved.

RedmanGlenn

Reaction score
Newbie question. Are these liners for the rear wheel wells to cover the coil springs and shocks?

AndreiV

Reaction score
Newbie question. Are these liners for the rear wheel wells to cover the coil springs and shocks?
I am wondering how they look? Can someone post pictures with and without? My as build sheet from mopar site shows wheel liners and window sticker does not. I do have some plastic inserts in wheel well but shocks and springs are not covered.

metb4

Reaction score
I am wondering how they look? Can someone post pictures with and without? My as build sheet from mopar site shows wheel liners and window sticker does not. I do have some plastic inserts in wheel well but shocks and springs are not covered.
Definitely looks better with the liners IMHO

Ram+WheelWell - 1.jpg Ram+WheelWell - 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread