5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM pano sunroof addition

renzo2213

Reaction score
Has anyone done that? A dealer told me they could do it. Kinda sketched out. As it’s the only option I wanted but didn’t get. Would love to hear opinions on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Has anyone done that? A dealer told me they could do it. Kinda sketched out. As it’s the only option I wanted but didn’t get. Would love to hear opinions on it!

I believe it would be prohibitively expensive and I don’t think it can technically be done without harming the structural integrity of the truck.

renzo2213

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I’m not going to do it lol was just a thought while I was sitting here, just wanted to see if anyone had done it. If it worked fine I would give it an itch, but I highly doubt it as some of them come with problems from factory, never mind an aftermarket one

Konrad

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I’m not going to do it lol was just a thought while I was sitting here, just wanted to see if anyone had done it. If it worked fine I would give it an itch, but I highly doubt it as some of them come with problems from factory, never mind an aftermarket one

I don't think there are aftermarket pano sunroofs available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread