OEM Fender Flares..

Cjr282

Reaction score
Whats the best place to purchase non-painted fender flares? Looking for oem or close enough. Im thinking about getting a set to get Rhino lined. Has anyone done this, or know of anyone who has?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey. Check out this thread. I posted a link to a paint-ready OE style fender flares over there. There are some pictures of my truck with them. Also, some great info on OEM fenders and non OEM compatability issues.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

SD Rebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just make sure to not get OEM fender flares if your truck didn't come with them, they have a mounting system that relies on holes already being pre-drilled into the fenders.

Cjr282

Reaction score
Just make sure to not get OEM fender flares if your truck didn't come with them, they have a mounting system that relies on holes already being pre-drilled into the fenders.
My truck came with oem flares, im looking for something similar.

SD Rebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea preferably a matte finished set to get coated. A friend did his on his F150 including the bumpers and it turned out really nice
Oh nice, I would just get a factory set since everything is there for direct fitment, but man are they pricey.

Or go with completely aftermarket sets, but at least you know these will fit exact.

Last edited: