5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Decal on the rear

thedream829

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can purchase the REBEL decals on the rear of the truck? I didn't want them at first but now the truck looks kind of plain to me. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.

Nsm42

Reaction score
Anyone know of a version that’ll fit RamBoxes? Thanks!

dunehiker

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from autographicspro.com before and know the quality? And has anybody attempted to put them on themselves?

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the hood decal from them. The quality of vinyl is very good as it's 3M, their customer service is outstanding as I screwed up my install and they addressed it. I did the install myself and it wasn't difficult to do. I watched some videos on how the pros do it and it went well. I screwed up one spot when I tried removing a bubble and the edge of my squeegee caught the edge of the decal and wrinkled it. I got the piece I damaged replaced and now it's perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 85

h187

Reaction score
I ordered the hood decal from them. The quality of vinyl is very good as it's 3M, their customer service is outstanding as I screwed up my install and they addressed it. I did the install myself and it wasn't difficult to do. I watched some videos on how the pros do it and it went well. I screwed up one spot when I tried removing a bubble and the edge of my squeegee caught the edge of the decal and wrinkled it. I got the piece I damaged replaced and now it's perfect.
are they flat black in color. I seen some on a black truck and liked them. My is a black rebel

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are called matte black, but after installed, they are actually satin finished. They are basically the same as electrical tape in color.

Users who are viewing this thread