5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oct Rebates

Nova

Reaction score
Same thing happened last time. It usually takes a couple days to get the website fully updated for each model. I'd imagine that it should be good to go by Thursday. I guess if you are really impatient you can just call the incentive office (1-800-227-0757) and see what they say.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. My truck should be arriving any day now so i've started watching everything really closely only recently .

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same thing happened last time. It usually takes a couple days to get the website fully updated for each model. I'd imagine that it should be good to go by Thursday. I guess if you are really impatient you can just call the incentive office (1-800-227-0757) and see what they say.

Probably updated by noon today even. I called the incentive office last month and they were kind of worthless. Pretty sure they were just refreshing the same screen I was.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, not patient, just called. For my zip code Laramie incentives have not changed (still $3000), but the compatibility between incentives has... for the worse. For instance neither Military, USAA, nor the direct mailer discounts are compatible with affiliate pricing any more despite what the fine print says. (n)

knightro84

Reaction score
Incentives are the same as September for the southeast. Cash back on a CCSB Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 actually dropped by $750 from $6k to $5,250.

DaYooper

Reaction score
Anyone hear if the $1000 "Conquest" incentive was extended?

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else being told military/USAA incentives and direct mailers are now incompatible with affiliate pricing? Got that from the hotline and my dealer this morning. Wasn’t that way before, my certificate specifically states it IS compatible... but if true I just lost $1500 in the value of my purchase... :unsure: causing me to tap the brakes.

TimG

Reaction score
I jut used mine a few hours ago with no issue. Affiliate Pricing Code, 1500 Rebate for Rebel, 1000 USAA Voucher, 500 RamBucks bonus cash, 500 Retired Military cash.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I jut used mine a few hours ago with no issue. Affiliate Pricing Code, 1500 Rebate for Rebel, 1000 USAA Voucher, 500 RamBucks bonus cash, 500 Retired Military cash.
Cool, I wonder if my zip code is unlucky, or if my dealership is messing something up, or if they aren’t calling to get clearance for the incentives. You got USAA and a military discount? Thought they couldn’t go together... good for you though.

TimG

Reaction score
Cool, I wonder if my zip code is unlucky, or if my dealership is messing something up, or if they aren’t calling to get clearance for the incentives. You got USAA and a military discount? Thought they couldn’t go together... good for you though.
I thought so too. But, my dealer called it in and it was accepted. I didn't ask any questions!

coolhub

Reaction score
Looks like all the Laramie prices in my area, Alabama & Georgia, went up. They weren’t that great to begin with now it’s worse.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
On a seperate note, do you guys know if I can bundle the Ram $500 coupon with the Sam's club $500 coupon?

Rammer76

Reaction score
On a seperate note, do you guys know if I can bundle the Ram $500 coupon with the Sam's club $500 coupon?

I tried this yesterday to no avail with the Sam's Club $500 coupon and the Ram $500 mailer coupon. I relented because the dealer was actually able to show me the Dealer Connect screen that would not allow him to use both coupons.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I tried this yesterday to no avail with the Sam's Club $500 coupon and the Ram $500 mailer coupon. I relented because the dealer was actually able to show me the Dealer Connect screen that would not allow him to use both coupons.

Bummer... Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread