5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now or wait?

Klute

Reaction score
I have never been back to the dealer since purchase in May 2019 and 9500 miles. I have the airbag recall, cracked rear window frame (not leaking) and want to report weak A/C issue. Should I go ahead and do it now or wait until warmer weather here in Missouri (for A/C issue)?

TIA

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wait for warmer so they can actually read that it’s not cold.

RamCares

Reaction score
I have never been back to the dealer since purchase in May 2019 and 9500 miles. I have the airbag recall, cracked rear window frame (not leaking) and want to report weak A/C issue. Should I go ahead and do it now or wait until warmer weather here in Missouri (for A/C issue)?

TIA

Hey, Klute. We do recommend having the airbag recall addressed as soon as possible. We'd be happy to help you set up an appointment. Please send me a private message if you need assistance.

Kate
RamCares

Klute

Reaction score
Hey, Klute. We do recommend having the airbag recall addressed as soon as possible. We'd be happy to help you set up an appointment. Please send me a private message if you need assistance.

Kate
RamCares
Thanks, I make an appointment then. I guess it won't really matter as it will probably take several weeks to order and replace rear window, at that time it will most likely be warm enough to test the AC.

RamCares

Reaction score
Thanks, I make an appointment then. I guess it won't really matter as it will probably take several weeks to order and replace rear window, at that time it will most likely be warm enough to test the AC.

Sounds good, Klute. As mentioned, I am happy to help set up the airbag appointment if you need any assistance.

Kate
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread