5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not receiving notifications again

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several months back I stopped receiving notifications from just this site. I tried the usual methods, spam folder, white listing the email / site address, etc.. nothing fixed it. I even attempted to change to a different email account and it would not send the confirmation to the new email address. ..so I was essentially locked out of posting / messaging for a month or more as I could not confirm the new address.

Then magically the site gurus fixed something about new members not getting their notifications and all mine came flooding in. I switched back to my main email account and all was well.

Now, as of last week, I'm not getting notifications again...

Any suggestions???

dsmonline

Reaction score
You are not the only one not receiving email notifications, (again!) it has happened to me several times over the last year. They seem to start back up after some time, then just as randomly, they disappear again.

x50

Reaction score
I posted a thread for the admins/site owner over a month ago, with no reply. I run a very active forum myself. When you start accepting money from the members and site vendors to help pay the bills for the site, you should be making yourself available on a daily basis. Even if it's just a few mins here and there to answer messages and make sure the site is running without any issues. Just my 2 cents.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received one email notification Friday of 5 I should have gotten.. and have received none since!

Also, have heard zero from the admins. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread