5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not new

mgoodness

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm not new to the forums, having joined almost a year ago in anticipation of my loaded 2022 Rebel EcoDiesel. It arrived in early July, after which I promptly dropped off the face of the site. In my defense, that coincided with a ~5000 mile PNW roadtrip -- the reason I got the truck in the first place! It's been fantastic since then, and I'm looking forward to taking it to Florida in a few weeks, then Utah this summer.

Current additions include a Decked system and a SmartCap. Coming up, I'll be installing a dual-battery system to power a fridge, lights, and whatever else. Also looking at a new front bumper & winch now that a couple options are available. Probably won't change much from stock configuration because I really like the mileage I get; right around 700 miles with the extended fuel tank. But I may need to do something with suspension if we keep acquiring heavy camping (don't call it glamping) gear.

Anyhoo, that's me in a nutshell. See ya around!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Sounds like some fun trips. Since you're not a new member you should know these types of threads should be accompanied by pics of your truck. :p

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm not new to the forums, having joined almost a year ago in anticipation of my loaded 2022 Rebel EcoDiesel. It arrived in early July, after which I promptly dropped off the face of the site. In my defense, that coincided with a ~5000 mile PNW roadtrip -- the reason I got the truck in the first place! It's been fantastic since then, and I'm looking forward to taking it to Florida in a few weeks, then Utah this summer.

Current additions include a Decked system and a SmartCap. Coming up, I'll be installing a dual-battery system to power a fridge, lights, and whatever else. Also looking at a new front bumper & winch now that a couple options are available. Probably won't change much from stock configuration because I really like the mileage I get; right around 700 miles with the extended fuel tank. But I may need to do something with suspension if we keep acquiring heavy camping (don't call it glamping) gear.

Anyhoo, that's me in a nutshell. See ya around!
Welcome back to the forum! We're happy to hear that your Ram is treating you so well, mgoodness!

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread