5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not impressed,pretty disappointed

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They do not care,...I paid 62K for my new 2022 Laramie 2500 and broke down at "150 miles" left to fend for myself.....Dodge has never been able to fix it and wanted to screw me out of 10K off the cost on a buy back because we put 11,000 miles on it or they would give us 4K to put up with the issues and sign a NDA....whenever I hook to any trailer all the bells and whistles go off, lifters started making noise at 10K miles, transmission slams into gear and it shutters between gears. They have put in 3 radios and 2 brake controllers and continue to say that the problem is my 6 trailers and not their truck.....Dodge had my truck at their dealership 4 months of the first 6 months that I've owned it. This is really sad because I liked the truck initially however the manufacturers disconcert for its customers is obvious. Quinn
Hey @Quinn P. ,

We're sorry to hear that this happened. Have you opened a case with us yet? If you have, we'd love to look into it for you. If you haven't, we would be more than happy to open one for you and see if we can't get you some faster assistance.

Callie
Ram Cares

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Hey @Quinn P. ,

We're sorry to hear that this happened. Have you opened a case with us yet? If you have, we'd love to look into it for you. If you haven't, we would be more than happy to open one for you and see if we can't get you some faster assistance.

Callie
Ram Cares

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
I"ve got a 2022, less than 8 weeks old and just hit 1500 miles. I've already had it to the dealer twice for warranty repairs. Last week they replaced the right side CV axle. Seems like quality control went to sh**.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They do not care,...I paid 62K for my new 2022 Laramie 2500 and broke down at "150 miles" left to fend for myself.....Dodge has never been able to fix it and wanted to screw me out of 10K off the cost on a buy back because we put 11,000 miles on it or they would give us 4K to put up with the issues and sign a NDA....whenever I hook to any trailer all the bells and whistles go off, lifters started making noise at 10K miles, transmission slams into gear and it shutters between gears. They have put in 3 radios and 2 brake controllers and continue to say that the problem is my 6 trailers and not their truck.....Dodge had my truck at their dealership 4 months of the first 6 months that I've owned it. This is really sad because I liked the truck initially however the manufacturers disconcert for its customers is obvious. Quinn
Unless you live in Canada, why have you not initiated the buy back process?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
based on what you have told us, you clearly qualified for lemon law, why have you not filed for lemon law?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I"ve got a 2022, less than 8 weeks old and just hit 1500 miles. I've already had it to the dealer twice for warranty repairs. Last week they replaced the right side CV axle. Seems like quality control went to sh**.
Hey @BackCountryinNJ

If you'd like some assistance while your vehicle is at the dealer, please send us a direct message!

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread