5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not a real ram question

silver guy

Reaction score
I'm wondering, those of you that ordered your new truck, how did you go about it. My wife and i are wanting to order a new challenger. what is involved in the process. what is the first thing to do? We have built the car online and know what we want in it, but thats as far as i have gotten. thanks for ant and all info.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I configured it online, saved it to a PDF and sent the file to Aaron at Mark Dodge and asked for a quote.

That was it. I could have sent it to other dealers too, but didn't.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ditto to above. Just find the high volume dealer in the area. It helps to scour the forums a bit as you are doing now. It may or may not be worth traveling far for you. I am in Northern Virginia but went to Maryland to purchase. If you are in the DC metro area I strongly recommend Criswell. I even had a different guy than the one on this forum because I got referred over from a Jeep forum. None the less, they added up all the available discounts, locked them in and had my order in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread