5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No tail lights on my 2021 RAM

hphogg

Reaction score
If all fails before taking it to the dealer you may want to try to clear all the DTCs. If you have a aftermarket performance device such as Z Automotive Tazer you can do it using that device. If, not you can try going to AutoZone or Advance Auto and have them do it. Not sure if just removing the ground from the battery will do. Can't hurt to try it though. The dealer will charge you $125 or better to perform a diagnostic.

hphogg

Reaction score
Check the fuse box F1 fuse location under the driver's steering column. It a square 30amp pink fuse and that's what I found was blown. The fuse type or style is called a FMS which is a slotted fuse. I searched AutoZone, Advance and O'Reilly and none of them stocked this type of fuse so off to the dealership I go. I do see them listed online but can't wait.

scotj1t

Reaction score
Hey did you figure out what is going on?? Mine tail lights are also doing the same thing on my 2021 ram 1500
I have same issue. new AlphaRex tail lights. brake lights and turn signals work, but running/parking lights don't. Any feedback what fixed this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread