5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Mopar Leveling kit for 2019's? Use one for 2018!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I wanted to have a level kit installed by my dealer upon delivery, because I was told it would be covered under the trucks 3year/60k warranty.

Now the salesman and his parts dept are trying to tell me there is no Mopar parts (leveling or lift kits) for a 2019 Rebel with coil suspension.

Can anyone out there confirm they have hands on a part number or that there is indeed no lift kits or level kits for the 2019 Rebel?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is the part number right off moparonlineparts

This genuine OEM Mopar Performance lift kit for your Ram 1500 offers a 2-inch suspension lift, providing excellent handling both on- and off-road. Accommodates up to 35-inch tires for added capability and improves the overall look of the truck.

• Fits Crew Cab with 5.7L Engine
  • Not available for trucks equipped with factory air suspension (sales code SER)

Kit includes:
  • Front shocks
  • Upper control arms
  • Rear shocks
  • Spring spacers
  • Jounce spacers
  • Track bar bracket.
    Model(s):
    Ram 1500
    Model Year(s):
    Part Number(s):
    77072424-FS

This one directly out of the Canadian brochure.

2-INCH LIFT KIT. Offers a 2-inch
Suspension Lift for Crew Cabs with 5.7L
engines providing excellent handling both
on- and off-road. Kit includes front shocks,
upper control arms, rear shocks, spring
spacers, jounce spacers, and track bar
bracket. Accommodates up to 89-cm
(35-inch) tires for added capability and
improves the overall look of the truck.

[ 77072424 ]

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
So I wanted to have a level kit installed by my dealer upon delivery, because I was told it would be covered under the trucks 3year/60k warranty.

Now the salesman and his parts dept are trying to tell me there is no Mopar parts (leveling or lift kits) for a 2019 Rebel with coil suspension.

Can anyone out there confirm they have hands on a part number or that there is indeed no lift kits or level kits for the 2019 Rebel?

google "rust belt mechanic". he has 2 videos of 2 separate 2019 rams he has used the mopar 2" lift and added new tires and rims

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is the part number right off moparonlineparts

This genuine OEM Mopar Performance lift kit for your Ram 1500 offers a 2-inch suspension lift, providing excellent handling both on- and off-road. Accommodates up to 35-inch tires for added capability and improves the overall look of the truck.

• Fits Crew Cab with 5.7L Engine
  • Not available for trucks equipped with factory air suspension (sales code SER)

Kit includes:
  • Front shocks
  • Upper control arms
  • Rear shocks
  • Spring spacers
  • Jounce spacers
  • Track bar bracket.
    Model(s):
    Ram 1500
    Model Year(s):
    Part Number(s):
    77072424-FS

This one directly out of the Canadian brochure.

2-INCH LIFT KIT. Offers a 2-inch
Suspension Lift for Crew Cabs with 5.7L
engines providing excellent handling both
on- and off-road. Kit includes front shocks,
upper control arms, rear shocks, spring
spacers, jounce spacers, and track bar
bracket. Accommodates up to 89-cm
(35-inch) tires for added capability and
improves the overall look of the truck.

[ 77072424 ]

Direct from Mopar listing, same part number... not for any Rebel trims OR air ride equipped....

Screenshot_20180724-225454_Samsung Internet.jpg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
google "rust belt mechanic". he has 2 videos of 2 separate 2019 rams he has used the mopar 2" lift and added new tires and rims

Great, but doesn't have factory warranty. But thanks, I'm realizing, true to the whole Ram experience, I'm not surprised that the trim I chose for the second time, has no Mopar lift parts available at delivery.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Kind of thought that it wouldn't fit a Rebel. With the Level 2 group you already getting 1 inch lift so why put a 2 inch lift on and only get another inch for $1500+.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kind of thought that it wouldn't fit a Rebel. With the Level 2 group you already getting 1 inch lift so why put a 2 inch lift on and only get another inch for $1500+.

Just wanted the leveling kit, but there isn't OEM parts available to be covered under full warranty. First world problem! :)

Twoamen

Reaction score
Go to Readlift.com Two version specific for 2019. Have factory authorized dealer install. I'm getting the level kit with upper control arms installed July 30th. Plus computer settings synchronized and aligned.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go to Readlift.com Two version specific for 2019. Have factory authorized dealer install. I'm getting the level kit with upper control arms installed July 30th. Plus computer settings synchronized and aligned.

Thats what I was looking to do, but was told if the parts were Mopar parts and installed before delivery to me, they would be covered under warranty... which was worth the inflated price. Otherwise I'll be doing it myself and saving big once its off warranty.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Salesman is double checking, two mechanics in the shop have decent heads on their shoulders and realized the reason the level kit says not for Rebel is the Rebel used to be air ride only... 19' is the first year for coils. They're checking with FCA and if I can get factory warranty, I'm gonna level it next week.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got this info from another manufacturer. Not sure if they share the same reason for supposedly incompatibility.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180813-171713_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180813-171713_Instagram.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20180813-171720_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180813-171720_Instagram.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 65

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't get it... there's nothing different on the Rebel from any 1500, just badging and interior.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
You're telling me! I've talked to everyone and their grandma and nobody has any firm answers... except @BobbiBigWheels, but I'm not driving out to the west coast just for a level kit.

there are a few members that have had a level done(not sure on a rebel yet) hang tight - i think we will have our questions answered shortly.(y)

Users who are viewing this thread