5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Mopar Leveling kit for 2019's? Use one for 2018!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My parts manager is unreal. In 2013 he was one of the first to figure out an air-ride lift on the DS Rams.
I'm glad there are people like him. Is there any suggestions for the new rebel? I'm dying to put a lift kit but I dont know how the 1" lift was achieved.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ramalama

Reaction score
Not to revive an old post and I'm sure you all know this by now but the only reason the Mopar kit doesnt fit Rebels is the diameter of the strut is different on the ram vs the big horn. When the lift is installed it requires you to utilize the old spring retainer on the new Fox strut. Dealers have success by ordering the smaller cups to fit. Done. The YT vid of the black rebel with the Mopar kit doesnt state that but this is exactly how it was done. The Mopar kit will work. Also the new part number ending in "AB" raises the front about 3/4" higher.

schmiggle

Reaction score
Not to revive an old post and I'm sure you all know this by now but the only reason the Mopar kit doesnt fit Rebels is the diameter of the strut is different on the ram vs the big horn. When the lift is installed it requires you to utilize the old spring retainer on the new Fox strut. Dealers have success by ordering the smaller cups to fit. Done. The YT vid of the black rebel with the Mopar kit doesnt state that but this is exactly how it was done. The Mopar kit will work. Also the new part number ending in "AB" raises the front about 3/4" higher.

Thanks you for this info.
I've been looking for a kit for my new non-air-ride Rebel.
I emailed molar and they got back to me within a couple hours telling me that part 77072424 is compatible with my 2019 Rebel VIN#
Any idea on a part number for that smaller cup?

Ramalama

Reaction score
Thanks you for this info.
I've been looking for a kit for my new non-air-ride Rebel.
I emailed molar and they got back to me within a couple hours telling me that part 77072424 is compatible with my 2019 Rebel VIN#
Any idea on a part number for that smaller cup?
I'm sorry no but ask the dealer parts dept. You meed cups from a bighorn same year

Users who are viewing this thread