5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Access to Forum

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Glad to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jared

Just an fyi.. Today I do get two different errors (Attached) when trying to access the site with ATT cellular. I don't mind waiting it out just thought you would want to know.. I reset everything on my end again as well.

Attachments

• FB735C27-52F3-4084-A9E9-EFA694024705.png
    FB735C27-52F3-4084-A9E9-EFA694024705.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 7D6D722A-A910-480D-BB5D-934AD75C52DA.png
    7D6D722A-A910-480D-BB5D-934AD75C52DA.png
    485 KB · Views: 6

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Jared

Just an fyi.. Today I do get two different errors (Attached) when trying to access the site with ATT cellular. I don't mind waiting it out just thought you would want to know.. I reset everything on my end again as well.

We had some major server issues yesterday. Our Rebel TR article was getting so many views it brought out a misconfiguration issue with the new server and brought everything down. After a lot of pulling out hair out we finally got it back running properly again. If any issues pop up though definitely let me know so I can stay on top of it.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
We had some major server issues yesterday. Our Rebel TR article was getting so many views it brought out a misconfiguration issue with the new server and brought everything down. After a lot of pulling out hair out we finally got it back running properly again. If any issues pop up though definitely let me know so I can stay on top of it.

Thanks for keeping this forum running!

Maple

Reaction score
Stop being so popular! :D

Users who are viewing this thread