5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto fits and Lomax covers

jaxplace

Reaction score
Just a little info on recent upgrades in case someone is looking for an idea of the fit. Installed Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/50/22s on my stock 2021 Limited w/ air suspension. Seemed a good compromise from 33s or 35s...slight rub on front passenger wheel well only while in hard-lock reverse (Normal height and lower). Went under and literally folded the plastic up...no more rub! As for the Lomax...Great fit, very very little leaking. The only complaint on the Lomax is that the ordering process did not specify a build for my 5.7' bed with RamBox and MFT that came with the OEM BUG (black rails and tonneau). End result is that I needed to spend another $400 to get the lower model rails in order for the Lomax to properly install...after a month of shipping delays. All in the past now!

Hope this helps someone on the edge of decisions.

Attachments

• IMG_4889.JPG
    IMG_4889.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4888.JPG
    IMG_4888.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4887.JPG
    IMG_4887.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4886.JPG
    IMG_4886.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4885.JPG
    IMG_4885.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4884.JPG
    IMG_4884.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4883.JPG
    IMG_4883.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4882.JPG
    IMG_4882.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 80

NCGatorRam

Reaction score
I have the Lomax, installed it the first week when I bought back in Oct. I have been pleased with it. I garage it so haven't seen any leaks when driving around in rain. No issues with getting the correct one, have the same MFT and Rambox set up on my Limited.

I have also been considering that tire size and have to say it looks sweet on the ride. I'm not looking to lift the suspension but want a meatier tire on the 22s.

21Longhorn

Reaction score
Just a little info on recent upgrades in case someone is looking for an idea of the fit. Installed Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/50/22s on my stock 2021 Limited w/ air suspension. Seemed a good compromise from 33s or 35s...slight rub on front passenger wheel well only while in hard-lock reverse (Normal height and lower). Went under and literally folded the plastic up...no more rub! As for the Lomax...Great fit, very very little leaking. The only complaint on the Lomax is that the ordering process did not specify a build for my 5.7' bed with RamBox and MFT that came with the OEM BUG (black rails and tonneau). End result is that I needed to spend another $400 to get the lower model rails in order for the Lomax to properly install...after a month of shipping delays. All in the past now!

Hope this helps someone on the edge of decisions.
Your truck looks great, were these pictures taken in the normal ride height position? I have a Longhorn without the air supension and trying to figure out if I would need a level with these tires to achieve the same stance.

Users who are viewing this thread