5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Edition Issue

drstein

Reaction score
Please be sure to snap a pic of the Service Dept work order showing the parts and installation being comped by FCA.

BLAM

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. Congrat! I'm sure many will follow thanks to you.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I commend you on your persistence, and Ram for doing what it takes to satisfy a customer. Definitely not the way these stories usually turn out in forums. It makes me wonder how many times it does work out favorable for the customer, but no one makes a thread about it. Since it's human nature to complain, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's a lot more common than the ones that don't work out.

Anyway, glad to hear things worked out for you, and thanks for posting about it. Makes me feel good knowing Ram stepped up like that.

Smerberj

Reaction score
I commend you on your persistence, and Ram for doing what it takes to satisfy a customer. Definitely not the way these stories usually turn out in forums. It makes me wonder how many times it does work out favorable for the customer, but no one makes a thread about it. Since it's human nature to complain, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's a lot more common than the ones that don't work out.

Anyway, glad to hear things worked out for you, and thanks for posting about it. Makes me feel good knowing Ram stepped up like that.
Yeah that's the problem! People always report about the negatives and never the positives.

Smerberj

Reaction score
Also I thought I already posted an update but the parts weren't available until minimum July 2020 maximum October 2020, so I took the $450. They let me apply it directly to my truck for this month, oddly enough I was still billed my usual monthly payment but my balance has been adjusted.

Narg

Reaction score
Wow, I watched a Pre-2019 review of the RAM on YouTube a while back and they showed and talked about the V6 getting dual exhaust and how different and cool that was. Funny how things change.

Smerberj

Reaction score
Wow, I watched a Pre-2019 review of the RAM on YouTube a while back and they showed and talked about the V6 getting dual exhaust and how different and cool that was. Funny how things change.
They may have been referring to the Rebel because as far as I know the V6 Rebel has dual exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread