5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition: black mirrors and body color mirrors?

FatNelson

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have a very important question. Basically why do some night edition trucks have black mirrors and some have body color mirrors? I have a billet silver night edition BH on order. I usually commute 200-300 miles away for work and I pass the time on the freeway looking for 5th gen rams. I have noticed a lot of the night edition trucks driving around. I have noticed some have body color mirrors and some have black. I can't figure out why this is, I can't tell if it's a yearly change, trim doesn't seem to matter. I'm hoping mine will come with black mirrors, if not I'm going to have to find somewhere to order black mirror caps.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have a very important question. Basically why do some night edition trucks have black mirrors and some have body color mirrors? I have a billet silver night edition BH on order. I usually commute 200-300 miles away for work and I pass the time on the freeway looking for 5th gen rams. I have noticed a lot of the night edition trucks driving around. I have noticed some have body color mirrors and some have black. I can't figure out why this is, I can't tell if it's a yearly change, trim doesn't seem to matter. I'm hoping mine will come with black mirrors, if not I'm going to have to find somewhere to order black mirror caps.
If they have regular mirrors, they will be body color. If they have tow mirrors, they will be black.

camaro430sut

Reaction score
If they have regular mirrors, they will be body color. If they have tow mirrors, they will be black.
Incorrect. I have seen plenty non-tow mirror equipped night editions withblack mirrors

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Incorrect. I have seen plenty non-tow mirror equipped night editions withblack mirrors

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Sorry, I saw sport in the post above me, and forgot about night edition- for a SAP truck, body color regular mirrors, black textured tow mirrors. For night edition- black body color regular mirrors, black textured tow mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread