5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Fall Drive

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It was a beautiful day yesterday, so instead of spending it doing yard work while the wife was off doing her real estate gig, I thru the kids in the back of the truck and took a drive.

We don't have many "off-road" venues here on the South Shore of Massachusetts, but I've found a couple dirt roads here and there. This is one of them. The photos from my crappy iPhone don't do the colors justice.

Ended up on some powerline trails that had a bunch of sandy hills, etc. Hooned around a bit which the kids loved, and then almost got myself properly stuck trying to climb a hill of loose sand. With that, we called it a day... but it was still a lot of fun and a great day to be out.

RamOct5.jpg
RamOct2.jpg
RamOct4.jpg
RamOct3.jpg
RamOct1.jpg

TWRam

Reaction score
Great find! Something tells me you and the kids will be returning there frequently. ;)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. My son and I hit the trails every other weekend when Mom has to work.

It is so relaxing a RAM in the Wilderness.

Thanks for posting. Autumn is my favorite time of year.

Somewhere here are my posts about going to Kinzua Sky walk...all the leaves are off there already...we still have plenty of beauty south of Interstste 80, so refreshing to see Massachusetts still has some color too.

Users who are viewing this thread