5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NH - Any dealer service department recommendations?

Paultg

Reaction score
Waiting on a truck. Live in Londonderry NH. Curious if anyone has had good experiences locally with the service departments at dealers in Southern NH, or if you recommend avoiding any? I guess I could consider the fee across the boarder in MA but would prefer to stay in N.H. F41CE951-5904-49A0-B083-2523DFB59857.png

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
I have not had to take mine in yet, but I will probably try Contemporary in Milford first. They are closest to me, and my son has used them a couple times successfully on his Ram.

41magmag41

Reaction score
I have my 1500 Big Horn serviced at Bob Mariano in Concord. Been very pleased with the work and price. Ive had four service appointments and have had them install skid plates, trailer brake and several other items. Work done quickly and right the first time.

dgsmith15

Reaction score
Living closer to the sea coast, I took my 4th gen to Foss Motors in Exeter for routine maintenance. And just recently I decided to purchase my 5th gen from them.

Maybe give them a shot?

Paultg

Reaction score
I have my 1500 Big Horn serviced at Bob Mariano in Concord. Been very pleased with the work and price. Ive had four service appointments and have had them install skid plates, trailer brake and several other items. Work done quickly and right the first time.
That’s good to hear. Thanks for sharing. They aren’t much further North than Manchester (Bonneville & Son). I’ll definitely give them a call if I need service.

Paultg

Reaction score
Living closer to the sea coast, I took my 4th gen to Foss Motors in Exeter for routine maintenance. And just recently I decided to purchase my 5th gen from them.

Maybe give them a shot?
I could. I go out that way for work sometimes. Actually test drove a truck there but ended up ordering out of state.

Paultg

Reaction score
I typically like doing my own service work (oil changes, filters, tire rotation). But reading about this truck it seems to be a bit of a PITA.
And I would need a better jack, etc...
I have fumoto valves on my other vehicles. That seems to be a way to help with the potential mess on the Ram.
I guess I’ll have to see now I feel once I actually have, can get under it, and get to that 10k mile mark.

My friend said he hasn’t been a fan of Allen Mello back when he had his Dodge so I am sort of moving them down the list. Milford is a bit of a hike too.

What do you guys who have regular service done pay for an oil/filter change on a 5.7l hemi?

41magmag41

Reaction score
I pay 59.00 with a coupon they have all the time. The $59.00 includes filter, 7 quarts of full synthetic oil, tire rotation and vehicle inspection. All at Bob Mariano.

Paultg

Reaction score
I pay 59.00 with a coupon they have all the time. The $59.00 includes filter, 7 quarts of full synthetic oil, tire rotation and vehicle inspection. All at Bob Mariano.
Wow. That certainly makes the decision easy. Have you ever had a mess of oil on the bottom of the truck or do they do a nice job cleaning everything up?

41magmag41

Reaction score
truck comes out clean, never any mess. Im OC about my truck, wax it once a week, lol. If it came out a mess the service wouldnt cost me anything,lol.

mingya

Reaction score
That’s good to hear. Thanks for sharing. They aren’t much further North than Manchester (Bonneville & Son). I’ll definitely give them a call if I need service.
I have the same question. Purchased my ram in Ma. Not ready for any service but always good to know a reputable dealer. I'll probably look into some reviews of Bonneville and Son. I usually do my own oil changes but $59 for full synthetic sounds good to me. Thanks 41

JCR1500

Reaction score
I live in Rochester and have been taking over cars (2014 Bighorn, 2015 Chrysler 200C, 2020 Bighorn and 2017 Challenger) to Tri City Dodge in Somersworth and had great work with them.

Paultg

Reaction score
Went in today for my first service. $70 for oil/filter, tire rotation and multipoint inspection. Happy to report my first dealer service went well.
Thanks for the recommendation a year ago.

1D32319

Reaction score
So I bought my truck at NUCAR in Tilton(they had what I wanted on the lot), and I'm eventually moving to western Coös county so my nearest dealer will be Crosstown in Lttileton.

Any experiences with those service departments? I will likely only go in for repairs or warranty work.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
So I bought my truck at NUCAR in Tilton(they had what I wanted on the lot), and I'm eventually moving to western Coös county so my nearest dealer will be Crosstown in Lttileton.

Any experiences with those service departments? I will likely only go in for repairs or warranty work.
Your post is from nearly a year ago, but I’m responding anyways. I’ve bought 2 trucks from Autoserv (which got bought out by NUCAR) my current Ram and a Nissan Titan (2012), and have had good experiences with their service department. Had my rear sliding window and trim and 3rd brake light replaced due to the leaking with zero guff from them, also had the ‘completely dead battery’ issue, brought it in to them. While they couldn’t determine the issue, they did say ‘if it happens again, and something needs to be replaced, we’ll cover you because it happened the first time before your warranty expired’. That sort of thing.

Not a huge fan of their sales department, but service is more important in the long run. :)

41magmag41

Reaction score
I've been very pleased with Bob Mariano in Concord for the last three years after purchasing my 2019 bighorn 4x4 1500 from them. Service is excellent and the have good coupons on their web page for service.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had bad service from Allem Mello in Nashua.
Bought my 2021 Laramie from Bonneville and have used them and Contemporary in Milford.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How was Contemporary?
They were fine. I even took one of the Sales Guys on a Demo ride of my Laramie
Driving its self Similar to a Tesla. If your 2019+ RAM has Lane Keep Assist and
Adaptive Cruise Control you can add a Comma3 from Comma.ai to it.

Thread on the Comma Device:

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread