NH - Any dealer service department recommendations?

Paultg

Reaction score
Waiting on a truck. Live in Londonderry NH. Curious if anyone has had good experiences locally with the service departments at dealers in Southern NH, or if you recommend avoiding any? I guess I could consider the fee across the boarder in MA but would prefer to stay in N.H. F41CE951-5904-49A0-B083-2523DFB59857.png

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
I have not had to take mine in yet, but I will probably try Contemporary in Milford first. They are closest to me, and my son has used them a couple times successfully on his Ram.

41magmag41

Reaction score
I have my 1500 Big Horn serviced at Bob Mariano in Concord. Been very pleased with the work and price. Ive had four service appointments and have had them install skid plates, trailer brake and several other items. Work done quickly and right the first time.

dgsmith15

Reaction score
Living closer to the sea coast, I took my 4th gen to Foss Motors in Exeter for routine maintenance. And just recently I decided to purchase my 5th gen from them.

Maybe give them a shot?

Paultg

Reaction score
I have my 1500 Big Horn serviced at Bob Mariano in Concord. Been very pleased with the work and price. Ive had four service appointments and have had them install skid plates, trailer brake and several other items. Work done quickly and right the first time.
That’s good to hear. Thanks for sharing. They aren’t much further North than Manchester (Bonneville & Son). I’ll definitely give them a call if I need service.

Paultg

Reaction score
Living closer to the sea coast, I took my 4th gen to Foss Motors in Exeter for routine maintenance. And just recently I decided to purchase my 5th gen from them.

Maybe give them a shot?
I could. I go out that way for work sometimes. Actually test drove a truck there but ended up ordering out of state.

Paultg

Reaction score
I typically like doing my own service work (oil changes, filters, tire rotation). But reading about this truck it seems to be a bit of a PITA.
And I would need a better jack, etc...
I have fumoto valves on my other vehicles. That seems to be a way to help with the potential mess on the Ram.
I guess I’ll have to see now I feel once I actually have, can get under it, and get to that 10k mile mark.

My friend said he hasn’t been a fan of Allen Mello back when he had his Dodge so I am sort of moving them down the list. Milford is a bit of a hike too.

What do you guys who have regular service done pay for an oil/filter change on a 5.7l hemi?

41magmag41

Reaction score
I pay 59.00 with a coupon they have all the time. The $59.00 includes filter, 7 quarts of full synthetic oil, tire rotation and vehicle inspection. All at Bob Mariano.

Paultg

Reaction score
I pay 59.00 with a coupon they have all the time. The $59.00 includes filter, 7 quarts of full synthetic oil, tire rotation and vehicle inspection. All at Bob Mariano.
Wow. That certainly makes the decision easy. Have you ever had a mess of oil on the bottom of the truck or do they do a nice job cleaning everything up?

41magmag41

Reaction score
truck comes out clean, never any mess. Im OC about my truck, wax it once a week, lol. If it came out a mess the service wouldnt cost me anything,lol.